The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys Ali was wondering about some guys

5 posters

Go down

Hey guys Ali was wondering about some guys Empty Hey guys Ali was wondering about some guys

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:07 am

He was wanting to send some invites to these people. If anyone objects to any of the names we will not send the invite. Sound good to everyone?
UBeeg9cats
NBrooks
Grant
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hey guys Ali was wondering about some guys Empty Re: Hey guys Ali was wondering about some guys

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:19 am

I just came over here so I don't think it's my place to say anything. I also don't want to offend anyone.

I will say that the reason I left the last place was because I was not happy to see some of the names that were showing up there and being warmly welcomed by nearly everyone. Predictably the garbage posts started showing up so I made the decision not to stick around to watch the slide.

I actually PM'd a couple of the mods in the non boxing forums and asked to havemy account deleted but they did not reply. I tried to leave as quietly as possible.

It seems that one of us may think inviting a certain guy is a good idea. I think we should be extra cautious about who we want here and holdoff on anyone that we're not sure about.

Back to top Go down

Hey guys Ali was wondering about some guys Empty Re: Hey guys Ali was wondering about some guys

Post  Frank Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:24 am

Canvas wrote:I just came over here so I don't think it's my place to say anything. I also don't want to offend anyone.

I will say that the reason I left the last place was because I was not happy to see some of the names that were showing up there and being warmly welcomed by nearly everyone. Predictably the garbage posts started showing up so I made the decision not to stick around to watch the slide.

I actually PM'd a couple of the mods in the non boxing forums and asked to havemy account deleted but they did not reply. I tried to leave as quietly as possible.

It seems that one of us may think inviting a certain guy is a good idea. I think we should be extra cautious about who we want here and holdoff on anyone that we're not sure about.
Hey Canvas, say anything you want. (1) We've been looking for you to join. (2) The site is only a few weeks old. If this site lasts as long as I think it will, you're one of the originals. (3) I agree with you. (smile).

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:43 am

I am all for those guys. If anyone has a problem with any of them, please let it be known. If you don't want to post it on here (rather understandable), then send a PM to all of the mods.

It is doubtful that the people we have on now will get out of line, but if they do, lets try to not end up attacking each other in a posting war. Send a PM to the mods and give us the chance to nip it in the bud.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:29 am

Canvas wrote:I just came over here so I don't think it's my place to say anything. I also don't want to offend anyone.

Heck no you can say what you want on here. Your one of the reasons this site exists. Just PM me if you dont want some of them. We decided that we would kinda talk about stuff like this before we send out invites to people because we dont want what has occurred at ninjas and the other place to happen here. Also Canvas you can make any suggestions you want.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:33 am

just a question, was Bird invited?

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:17 am

Soonermark890 wrote:He was wanting to send some invites to these people. If anyone objects to any of the names we will not send the invite. Sound good to everyone?
UBeeg9cats
NBrooks
Grant
all three of these guys are great. two of them were very good at ninjas and grant is hillarious.
did anybody get in touch with scott?
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:31 am

OUSooner wrote:just a question, was Bird invited?
Yes but I would love it if you would invite him or send him a message. I dont know what his opinion of this place is.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:40 am

Soonermark890 wrote:He was wanting to send some invites to these people. If anyone objects to any of the names we will not send the invite. Sound good to everyone?
UBeeg9cats
NBrooks
Grant

I'm good with any of those guys, and like OU said, lets see that Bird gets invited to come here.
There might also be some other guys at Ninjas and ESPN who don't know that they are welcome here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:45 am

Ring wrote:
UBeeg9cats
NBrooks
Grant

I'm good with any of those guys, and like OU said, lets see that Bird gets invited to come here.
There might also be some other guys at Ninjas and ESPN who don't know that they are welcome here.

What about freak? Don't know how much you guys know him or care for him. I see him post in the boxing section but don't know how big of a fan he is. He is an active poster though that I have always got along with.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:12 pm

OUSooner wrote:
Ring wrote:
UBeeg9cats
NBrooks
Grant

What about freak? Don't know how much you guys know him or care for him. I see him post in the boxing section but don't know how big of a fan he is. He is an active poster though that I have always got along with.

I take it you mean Aussie Freak? I like him just fine, but he seems to be buds with Wolfie, so I don't know if that would cause a problem.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:21 pm

SoonerMark and Marble- sent you a PM.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:28 pm

i stated before.grant..sorry...any buddy of wolf is objectionable at least to me..the others are ok.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:46 pm

dmar5143 wrote:i stated before.grant..sorry...any buddy of wolf is objectionable at least to me..the others are ok.
He hates wolf. I like Freak but I dont know about for this forum.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:50 pm

no on freak. mods, did you get my message?

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:54 pm

Canvas wrote:no on freak. mods, did you get my message?
OK and yes I sent one back.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:05 pm

Ring wrote:
OUSooner wrote:
Ring wrote:
UBeeg9cats
NBrooks
Grant

I take it you mean Aussie Freak? I like him just fine, but he seems to be buds with Wolfie, so I don't know if that would cause a problem.

freak and wolf do not get along. Freak is Muslim and Wolfy has trashed him over and over for it and posted very very offensive things. But I think Mark may be right. Freak may not be a fit here anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:18 pm

sooner i also ment freak as wolfs pal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:21 pm

Who ruined the section for you Canvas ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:10 pm

I don't really want to get into names right now Ali.

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:23 pm

I think you should invite everyone whos not a blatant troll. I don't think some people should be left out because one or two posters don't get along with them and besides they can just choose not to speak to one another. There doesn't have to be any animosity. Its good to have a lot of different opinions.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down