The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felix Sturm is ripe for the plucking

+6
shakefree
powerpuncher
Rum Capital
captainanddew
flapanther2001
GrantZilla
10 posters

Go down

Felix Sturm is ripe for the plucking Empty Felix Sturm is ripe for the plucking

Post  Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Just drew with a workman like Middleweight.

I scored it a draw.

Sturm's much slower now and needs to take power naps during rounds so he won't gas. Someone like Paul Williams would give him nightmares.

Back to top Go down

Felix Sturm is ripe for the plucking Empty Re: Felix Sturm is ripe for the plucking

Post  GrantZilla Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:33 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:Just drew with a workman like Middleweight.

I scored it a draw.

Sturm's much slower now and needs to take power naps during rounds so he won't gas. Someone like Paul Williams would give him nightmares.

He's been ripe for years. I lost count how many gift decisions this fraud has gotten. He really is Sven Ottke
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Felix Sturm is ripe for the plucking Empty Re: Felix Sturm is ripe for the plucking

Post  flapanther2001 Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:40 pm

GrantZilla wrote:

I scored it a draw.

He's been ripe for years. I lost count how many gift decisions this fraud has gotten. He really is Sven Ottke
C'mon man....Ottke retired as an undefeated, never been touched, super duper world champion, while Sturm has fought everybody under the sun, yet suffered a slim loss to Castillejo and was soundly defeated by the greatest drag queen to ever lace 'em up.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:53 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:

I scored it a draw.

C'mon man....Ottke retired as an undefeated, never been touched, super duper world champion, while Sturm has fought everybody under the sun, yet suffered a slim loss to Castillejo and was soundly defeated by the greatest drag queen to ever lace 'em up.

greatest drag queen to ever lace em up. Can we make that his permanent name and require all members to refer to him as such in any post???
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:04 pm

captainanddew wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:

I scored it a draw.

greatest drag queen to ever lace em up. Can we make that his permanent name and require all members to refer to him as such in any post???
+1
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:45 am

GrantZilla wrote:

I scored it a draw.

How many of his fights have you actually sat, watched and scored live ? Macklin's the only fight that's caused any controversy.

Sturm's been underrated for years, he's on the decline now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:47 am

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:

I scored it a draw.

How many of his fights have you actually sat, watched and scored live ? Macklin's the only fight that's caused any controversy.

wtf, are you serious??
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:23 am

Rum Capital wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:

I scored it a draw.

wtf, are you serious??

Ali likes to defend European frauds. Sturm also won via unanimous robbery against Khoren Gevor
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:37 am

sturm got big because most people thought he was robbed against de la hoya. so people had high hopes for him and then he did absolutely nothing in his career. he had so many good fighters that he could have fought but never did.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  shakefree Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:41 am

could be the strap holder for geale to target,might increase his profile in the usa.could geale be that lucky to get 2 decisions in germany....

shakefree

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:43 pm

shakefree wrote:could be the strap holder for geale to target,might increase his profile in the usa.could geale be that lucky to get 2 decisions in germany....

Geale should go to Germany for the money, he's got a great shot of stopping Sturm.

Back to top Go down

Post  P4PKing Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:51 pm

GrantZilla wrote:

I scored it a draw.

Martinez would brutalize Sturm.

Any decent fighter beats him.
P4PKing
P4PKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Just like he brutalized Barker Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  P4PKing Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:57 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:Just like he brutalized Barker Rolling Eyes

Yes, but i think maybe worse.
P4PKing
P4PKing

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:20 pm

Chavez Jr vs Sturm get ready
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:34 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Chavez Jr vs Sturm get ready

I don't think Sturm would go for that.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:42 pm

P4PKing wrote:

Maybe so, and Barker went down for a full 10 count in pain. Ali needs to get Sturms nuts out of his mouth. Sturm is another Euro bum keeping his belt hostage by fighting nobodies and winning by robberies fight after fight in his Backyard.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:13 pm

Diego408 wrote:
P4PKing wrote:

Maybe so, and Barker went down for a full 10 count in pain. Ali needs to get Sturms nuts out of his mouth. Sturm is another Euro bum keeping his belt hostage by fighting nobodies and winning by robberies fight after fight in his Backyard.

I like it. Just represents how worthless trinkets are. Anyone that knows boxing knows Martinez is the Middleweight Champ
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Felix Sturm: I Beat Martin Murray, By 115-113 at Least

The WBA's super champion at middleweight, Felix Sturm of Germany, saw no controversy with Friday's twelve round draw against Martin Murray. At least no controversy for the British boxer. If there was any controversy involved, he believes the judges took away a close win from him - and not Murray, the British/Commonwealth champion. Unlike his controversial win over Matthew Macklin earlier this year, most experts at ringside saw the draw with Murray as a very close fight. The judges had it 116-112 Sturm, 115-113 Murray and 114-114 for the draw.

"I should have been the winner. I believe that I won the fight with a score of at least 115-113. My punches were more accurate. I would hurt him, but he always managed to escape. I am extremely disappointed. I have no words for this. It is a real pity that these type of things happen in boxing," Sturm said.

http://tinyurl.com/c7rsbah
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:08 am

The Ring drops joke Sturm down 3rd at Middle and Murray moves into the top ten. I'm sure Fat Dan who's got Sturm at # 2 beind Martinez will drop him down.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down