The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felix Sturm vs Ronald Hearns Feb 19th ??

3 posters

Go down

Felix Sturm vs Ronald Hearns Feb 19th ?? Empty Felix Sturm vs Ronald Hearns Feb 19th ??

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:16 am

@danrafaelespn Heard deal is agreed to for Felix Sturm to defend his middleweight belt against Ronald Hearns on Feb. 19 in Germany.

Back to top Go down

Felix Sturm vs Ronald Hearns Feb 19th ?? Empty Re: Felix Sturm vs Ronald Hearns Feb 19th ??

Post  Rum Capital Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:34 am

Ali wrote:@danrafaelespn Heard deal is agreed to for Felix Sturm to defend his middleweight belt against Ronald Hearns on Feb. 19 in Germany.
are you fucking kidding me??? GIVE GOLOVKIN HIS SHOT!!!!!!!
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Felix Sturm vs Ronald Hearns Feb 19th ?? Empty Re: Felix Sturm vs Ronald Hearns Feb 19th ??

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:39 am

Rum Capital wrote:
Ali wrote:@danrafaelespn Heard deal is agreed to for Felix Sturm to defend his middleweight belt against Ronald Hearns on Feb. 19 in Germany.

I'd rather see Sturm vs Martinez, Golovkin is still learning.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:44 am

Ali wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:

i don't care who it is....HEARNS??? wtffffffffffffffffffff THIS is as bad as cotto fighting mayorga, but at least mayorga is a marketable name.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:53 am

Ali wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:

Sturm isn't going to fight anyone relevant anytime soon. Sturm Ottke (funny thing is he should have gotten the W against Oscar lol).

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:57 am

Groundhog wrote:
Ali wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:

Sturm isn't going to fight anyone relevant anytime soon. Sturm Ottke (funny thing is he should have gotten the W against Oscar lol).

It's certainly looking that way Sad I am still holding out for a glimmer of hope that America's bright lights will lure Sturm back for one big fight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:18 am

Ali wrote:
It's certainly looking that way Sad I am still holding out for a glimmer of hope that America's bright lights will lure Sturm back for one big fight.

won't happen. he gets paid along with rockstar treatment there in Germany. You've seen those ringwalks!

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:59 am

Groundhog wrote:
Ali wrote:

won't happen. he gets paid along with rockstar treatment there in Germany. You've seen those ringwalks!

It's probably just as well Martinez and Felix Sturm don't meet, two handsome boxing like that colliding would create a paradox that would bring upon the Apocalypse.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:07 am

great matchup .lol whats next.why of course the winner meets camacho jr
in a 156 catchweight...

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:21 pm

not surprising Sturm chooses another soft opponent
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down