The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i actually think this fights going to be good

+4
SlickMoney
captainanddew
powerpuncher
Rum Capital
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

i actually think this fights going to be good - Page 2 Empty Re: i actually think this fights going to be good

Post  Gumby Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:24 am

Manfredo isn't a real challenger, but Chavez looked pretty good. His best attribute is his size. He looked strong in the ring.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

i actually think this fights going to be good - Page 2 Empty Re: i actually think this fights going to be good

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:05 am

captainanddew wrote:question.

You get hurt by a shot like that, why don't guys take a knee. You stay up and you don't give yourself a chance to clear your head because you get hit with additional shots.

If you took a knee. Ref has to send the opponent to a neutral corner. Ref will count. You can get up around 5. Then it takes a few seconds to show that you are able to fight. Then when he starts fight again, you can hold.

Just a thought.

Because their brain is scrambled eggs after those shots.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:17 am

Chavez Jr. looked VERY good in Rounds 2 and 3, but it seemed like he resorted back to his bad habits in round 4 and even round 5 where the KO took place.

Stoppage was fine by me.

I would like to see him fight Alvarez now. Winner gets Martinez (just as Arum has suggested).
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2