The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KAHN ..ILL TELL MANNY ITS TIME.

3 posters

Go down

KAHN ..ILL TELL MANNY ITS TIME. Empty KAHN ..ILL TELL MANNY ITS TIME.

Post  dmar5143 Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:46 am

on a blog link on espn amir kahn was very honest.he said the thought manny lost by a point or two.kahn further said based on saturdays performance manny will not beat floyd.kahn said mannys my friend and im going to tell him not to linger around too long.kahn noted that manny has much on his plate.a demanding political career business interests etc etc.kahn also feels fighting marquez a forth time is a mistake.that implies do one more fight floyd then retire..kahn was asked if pac was slipping since he sparred with him.kahn said in there sessions manny did not get the best of it and he was told weeks before the fight not to spare with kahn again.
the article further noted that manny told his strenth coach he want another marquez fight.
kahn the article implied has deep concern for manny and that hes accomplished plenty but its time....he may be right.very right..
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

KAHN ..ILL TELL MANNY ITS TIME. Empty Re: KAHN ..ILL TELL MANNY ITS TIME.

Post  Frank Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:41 am

D'mar, what's Khan talking about? He's looked far worse than Pacquiao has in different outings. I think, at the moment, Pac is an injured animal and the jealous vultures, disguised as they may be, are coming out to feed off of him. Khan can't be happy being the number two fighter in Freddie's camp, with a gigantic gap between number 2 and number one (Mannny.).

I think something's wrong with Manny, however he's only 32 and has really only had one bad outing after numerous sensational efforts. I think Khan's judgement is very premature.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:55 pm

I wonder if Khan is testing the waters to throw his name in the Pacquiao sweepstakes.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down