The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cotto sparring with veneno rubio

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

cotto sparring with veneno rubio Empty cotto sparring with veneno rubio

Post  Rum Capital Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:57 pm

http://www.boxingscene.com/rubio-helping-cotto-train-margarito-face-vanda--45326
first smart move cotto and his team has done in a while
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

cotto sparring with veneno rubio Empty Re: cotto sparring with veneno rubio

Post  nano212 Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:14 pm

Haha one of the comments on Boxingscene said that Cotto took a knee in sparring!
nano212
nano212

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:15 pm

nano212 wrote:Haha one of the comments on Boxingscene said that Cotto took a knee in sparring!
lol!
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:23 pm

In an official boxing match, Rubio would beat the shit out of Cotto and Margarito.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Diego408 wrote:In an official boxing match, Rubio would beat the shit out of Cotto and Margarito.
yes rubio the world beater
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:19 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
Diego408 wrote:In an official boxing match, Rubio would beat the shit out of Cotto and Margarito.
Im not saying hes a world beater, but he can beat your boy Cotto.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
of course in your eyes no rican can beat a mexican. too bad history does not agree with you.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
of course in your eyes no rican can beat a mexican. too bad history does not agree with you.
Keep believing that homo. Just watch, Cotto will get beat by Margarito again. Every Rican in the sport now will get beat by any Mexican right now.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:26 pm

Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
Keep believing that homo. Just watch, Cotto will get beat by Margarito again. Every Rican in the sport now will get beat by any Mexican right now.
lmao funny how much mexican pride you claim and yet you can't even speak spanish. how much cock did your mother suck at the border to come in here ilegally?
"MEESTER UNA CHUPADA, TRAGO Y ME DEJAN ENTRAR SALI VALE?"
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  nano212 Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
lmao funny how much mexican pride you claim and yet you can't even speak spanish. how much cock did your mother suck at the border to come in here ilegally?

Damn!!
nano212
nano212

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:15 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
I dont claim Mexican pride or none of that, its just really easy to make fun of you and your weak ass fighters. I actually speak spanish and Im learning currently going on to learn a third. My momma has more balls than your knee taking fighters.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:58 pm

Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
I dont claim Mexican pride or none of that, its just really easy to make fun of you and your weak ass fighters. I actually speak spanish and Im learning currently going on to learn a third. My momma has more balls than your knee taking fighters.
of course she does ,down her throat con mucha leche lol. And stop lying you know you don't speak any spanish.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
of course she does ,down her throat con mucha leche lol. And stop lying you know you don't speak any spanish.
Actually thats going to be Cotto when Margarito makes him quit again and all you Puerto Kneecans WILL try to make excuse for him again. Its a shame, but Puerto Rico has turned into an Island full of people that cant fight anymore. You guys are soon going to be the next Honduras by the way its looking.

I actually do speak spanish, and I really dont care if you dont believe me.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Holy fuck, did I just walk into ESPN over here?! Boys are getting fiesty in this thread...
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Tobe wrote:Holy fuck, did I just walk into ESPN over here?! Boys are getting fiesty in this thread...
lol when in rome sir, when in rome
i mean i post an article and the child can't have a conversation without name calling.
POCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Very Happy
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
Tobe wrote:Holy fuck, did I just walk into ESPN over here?! Boys are getting fiesty in this thread...
i mean i post an article and the child can't have a conversation without name calling.
I cant have a convo without name calling? actually for you being so old you started whatever it was. I dont have any problem going back to an ESPN level with a fool like you.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:22 pm

Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
I cant have a convo without name calling? actually for you being so old you started whatever it was. I dont have any problem going back to an ESPN level with a fool like you.
whatever child, everything was cool and then you wrote this
"Keep believing that homo" i mean is cool everyone online is tough guy i guess. But if you insult get ready get to be insulted. i do apologize to gomez for the immigrant comment i made. funny how you get into so many arguments diego i wonder if its everyone else....OR YOU. Shocked
BTW this is the third time you call me a homo and there's an old saying in spanish " el que pide es porque hambre tiene" lol
but here i know you don't understand what i wrote so here
http://translate.google.com/#
POCHOOOOOOOOO
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:31 pm

Look, I'm not a mod here or anything but one of the best parts about this place is that we can have a conversation without pulling out racial slurs or calling each other homos.

Both of you guys are cool, please try to keep it civil for the sake of the forum, i-ite? cool
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Tobe wrote:Look, I'm not a mod here or anything but one of the best parts about this place is that we can have a conversation without pulling out racial slurs or calling each other homos.

Both of you guys are cool, please try to keep it civil for the sake of the forum, i-ite? cool
LOL im cool i honestly never get into it with anyone else other than him or slick but to slicks credit he's been posting topics lately and contributing positively to the forum.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:38 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
"Keep believing that homo" i mean is cool everyone online is tough guy i guess. But if you insult get ready get to be insulted. i do apologize to gomez for the immigrant comment i made. funny how you get into so many arguments diego i wonder if its everyone else....OR YOU. Shocked
BTW this is the third time you call me a homo and there's an old saying in spanish " el que pide es porque hambre tiene" lol
POCHOOOOOOOOO
I say your gay because you really are gay and corny. Im not saying it just to say it. I dont try to be a keyboard warrior at all, but online your goof ball act isnt funny at all.

Me and Gomez get along, even though we may bash heads at times. Its whatever, I dont lose any sleep nor do I really care what is said about me online. If it bothers you that I call you gay, then stop being gay. Simple as that.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
POCHOOOOOOOOO
I say your gay because you really are gay and corny. Im not saying it just to say it. I dont try to be a keyboard warrior at all, but online your goof ball act isnt funny at all.

Me and Gomez get along, even though we may bash heads at times. Its whatever, I dont lose any sleep nor do I really care what is said about me online. If it bothers you that I call you gay, then stop being gay. Simple as that.
lol ok kid
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
POCHOOOOOOOOO

lol ok kid
Is that all you got?
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
POCHOOOOOOOOO

lol ok kid
Is that all you got?
all i got?? regarding what?? oohh i get it now. you get your jollies off everytime i respond to your posts. well here let me save you the trouble
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:00 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
POCHOOOOOOOOO

lol ok kid
Is that all you got?
all i got?? regarding what?? oohh i get it now. you get your jollies off everytime i respond to your posts. well here let me save you the trouble
That was funny...... You are boring me to death now. What the real issue here is youre just a Puerto Rican homer whos been getting really upset at me for predicting all your boys getting whooped by Mexicans, but my predictions arent biased at all as Cintron, Cotto and Juanma are looking at possible KO losses each. Dont be upset, thats just whats most likely going to happen.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:05 am

Rum Capital wrote:

C'mon son. You over 30 and always come with yo momma jokes. Change it up DUMBASS.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next