The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video: Mayweather Sparring for Cotto fight

2 posters

Go down

Video: Mayweather Sparring for Cotto fight Empty Video: Mayweather Sparring for Cotto fight

Post  GrantZilla Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:18 am

Very rare stuff. Mayweather hardly ever releases sparring video.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Video: Mayweather Sparring for Cotto fight Empty Re: Video: Mayweather Sparring for Cotto fight

Post  dmar5143 Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:25 am

good find.as much as i dont like floyd you have to give him credit.he stays in shape all year round and ill bet does some limited road work exersises plays basketball etc etc.5 or 6 weeks before the fight in this session floyds reflexes looked very sharp.i see there working on a few things like agression and how to defend and fight off the ropes.the ropes thing in the past is a weakness of floyds.he spared without any signs of breathing hard etc etc.i realize in the real fight floyd and cotto will punch at a faster rate but all taken in consideration floyd looked sharp.unless cotto tags floyd ala mosley but follows up fast or a cut developes i dont see cotto wining at all nor a close fight.
floyd fighting by coming foward i think there preparing him to close cotto out if he hurts him.
he looked impressive cutting the ring off and sliping punches.he will only get sharper.
he moved well when he had to.overall floyd fight nite will more then be ready.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum