The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When is the next good fight?

2 posters

Go down

When is the next good fight? Empty When is the next good fight?

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:52 pm

It looks like its Karmazin vs Geale. Is that right?
Novemeber needs to hurry up and get here.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

When is the next good fight? Empty Re: When is the next good fight?

Post  captainanddew Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:27 pm

true, but Karmazin has been in some decent fights in the last few years.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:35 pm

captainanddew wrote:true, but Karmazin has been in some decent fights in the last few years.
It will be a good fight I am sure. Karmazin is enertaining. I am just wanting a big time fight to watch right now.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:18 pm

nov dec and part of jan has several big fights coming up..on 2 weekends hbo and showtime or opposing each other.wlad s fight can be caught on a stream at 5 pm from europe and at 10 that night is another big fight..plenty to talk about just around the corner....sooner are you going to get there early in dallas to take some photos of the people covering the fight..im sure dan r burt sugar will be there..arum also and others..too bad you cant get friday off and go to the weigh in..

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:00 pm

dmar5143 wrote:nov dec and part of jan has several big fights coming up..on 2 weekends hbo and showtime or opposing each other.wlad s fight can be caught on a stream at 5 pm from europe and at 10 that night is another big fight..plenty to talk about just around the corner....sooner are you going to get there early in dallas to take some photos of the people covering the fight..im sure dan r burt sugar will be there..arum also and others..too bad you cant get friday off and go to the weigh in..
I would love to go to the weigh in. Sad
I know we are heading down early so we can watch the OU game on a TV somewhere. I dont know what else we are going to do. We really have not made any plans yet.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:21 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:nov dec and part of jan has several big fights coming up..on 2 weekends hbo and showtime or opposing each other.wlad s fight can be caught on a stream at 5 pm from europe and at 10 that night is another big fight..plenty to talk about just around the corner....sooner are you going to get there early in dallas to take some photos of the people covering the fight..im sure dan r burt sugar will be there..arum also and others..too bad you cant get friday off and go to the weigh in..
I know we are heading down early so we can watch the OU game on a TV somewhere. I dont know what else we are going to do. We really have not made any plans yet.

if my memory is not going at age 33, the better half got the tickets for you. If that is correct, she is definitely a keeper.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:24 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

if my memory is not going at age 33, the better half got the tickets for you. If that is correct, she is definitely a keeper.
She ordered for me but I think you are thinking of Bird who's girlfriend bought him his tickets for his birthday.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down