The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans choose top ten Bernard Hopkins moments

+4
SlickMoney
hardcorebee24
Rum Capital
GrantZilla
8 posters

Go down

Fans choose top ten Bernard Hopkins moments Empty Fans choose top ten Bernard Hopkins moments

Post  Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Fans choose top ten Bernard Hopkins moments Empty Re: Fans choose top ten Bernard Hopkins moments

Post  GrantZilla Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:27 pm

Who the fuck voted OScar taking a dive as Hops # 1 best moment? WTF
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Fans choose top ten Bernard Hopkins moments Empty Re: Fans choose top ten Bernard Hopkins moments

Post  Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:28 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Who the fuck voted OScar taking a dive as Hops # 1 best moment? WTF

Probably the most exposure Hopkins had, it's still in alot of casual fans minds.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:25 pm

god, i was there at msg for the trinidad fight. that was a LONGGGGG ride back to massachusetts.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:33 pm

Fans choose top ten Bernard Hopkins moments...

Sadly they could only come up with 4.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:37 pm

i didn't watch the video but in no order
the tito fight
pavlik
dlh
tarver - i must admit i was shocked at how easily hopkins dominated tarver i don't care if tarver had problems making weight after the rocky movie.
jones- everyone knew hopkins was going to win but roy didn't want to be in the ring that night. he was really scared to get laid out
glen johnson
pascal
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:30 pm

That Top 10 is all fucked up. Beating Tarver is #9?
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:46 pm

The "Tarver fight" should be ranked higher. Also, what's the senior tour fight with Roy Jones doing on there? That's one of the worst fights I ever saw. I got it for free and I still feel like they owe me money.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:49 pm

Frank wrote:The "Tarver fight" should be ranked higher. Also, what's the senior tour fight with Roy Jones doing on there? That's one of the worst fights I ever saw. I got it for free and I still feel like they owe me money.

Yeah, I laughed when I saw that. This is why you can't let casual fan have any kind of saying when it comes to voting or polls like this.

It may sound elitist, but it's true. Leave it to the proffessionals and people that know the sport.

This is why People's Choice is always the worst. Get a bunch dumb fanboys that just vote for who's the most popular, or clueless people voting in for what little they know.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:02 pm

My favorite moment was when Hopkins threw down Tito's Puerto Rico flag.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:42 pm

# 1 should've been him schooling Pavlik.

I can't think of anything better that represents Hops. He was the underdog, people saying he was too old. Pavlik was undefeated and had people saying he'd kill Hops.

And Hops just schools his ass.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:55 pm

Yeah, those might be Hop's Top Ten, but in the wrong order.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:14 pm

My ultimate Benard Hopkins moment will be when he leaves the fucking sport.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:16 pm

Frank wrote:My ultimate Benard Hopkins moment will be when he leaves the fucking sport.
...lol.frank that may in fact be the top choice by a majority of fans.hes well loved is he not.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:53 pm

Frank wrote:My ultimate Benard Hopkins moment will be when he leaves the fucking sport.
+1
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down