The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Observations about Hopkins - Dawson.

+9
gomez1012
GrantZilla
kbyte
GonzaJoey
shakefree
SlickMoney
dbudge
Soonermark890
Frank
13 posters

Go down

Observations about Hopkins - Dawson. Empty Observations about Hopkins - Dawson.

Post  Frank Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:39 am

1. Is Chad Dawson having psychological problems? pale
2. How does Bernard Hopkins feel about challenging Tavoris Cloud? Shocked affraid
3. If Chad hits Bernard with a telling shot, what will most of the PPV audience look like during the rest of the fight, when Hopkins goes into his safety first style? Rolling Eyes
4. If Bernard loses the decision, most likely due to inactivity, what will be his reaction? Mad
5. How many boxing fans have had this expression on their face following a show by Bernard Hopkins? Sleep
6. Why did Hopkins fall to the ground on numerous occasions against Roy Jones? Was it due to rabbit punches that couldn't bust a grape or is Bernard What a Face ?

Just some honest thoughts about this upcoming fight.

Last edited by Frank on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Frank

Back to top Go down

Observations about Hopkins - Dawson. Empty Re: Observations about Hopkins - Dawson.

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:03 am

Fucking hilarious.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Observations about Hopkins - Dawson. Empty Re: Observations about Hopkins - Dawson.

Post  dbudge Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:45 pm

i think the rabbit punches against Jones it was Hopkins playacting. he tried to do it against Joe Calzaghe as well. who knows why because he was winning the fight. maybe he thought it would make him look good having to deal with the adversity of "seeing spots". there were a lot of critics to the Jones Hopkins rematch before it happened. maybe he was trying to make it look more competitive???

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:15 pm

This would have alot more interest if it wasnt on PPV.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  shakefree Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:58 pm

for me only 1 question to be answered"is dawson a man?'

shakefree

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:45 am

Frank wrote:1. Is Chad Dawson having psychological problems? pale
2. How does Bernard Hopkins feel about challenging Tavoris Cloud? Shocked affraid
3. If Chad hits Bernard with a telling shot, what will most of the PPV audience look like during the rest of the fight, when Hopkins goes into his safety first style? Rolling Eyes
4. If Bernard loses the decision, most likely due to inactivity, what will be his reaction? Mad
5. How many boxing fans have had this expression on their face following a show by Bernard Hopkins? Sleep
6. Why did Hopkins fall to the ground on numerous occasions against Roy Jones? Was it due to rabbit punches that couldn't bust a grape or is Bernard What a Face ?Just some honest thoughts about this upcoming fight.
Nuff said.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  GonzaJoey Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am

Bernard FLOP Hopkins.
Vlade Divac, Wade and LeBron are mighty proud.
GonzaJoey
GonzaJoey

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:43 am

Fuck Hopkins-Dawson. I just watched Linares vs DeMarco. That was a real fight between some real fighters.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:45 am

On a serious note, there's no excuse, explanation or debate as to what should happen to Bernard as a result of his conduct. He should be forced to take a shoulder x-ray by the NSBC (I'm guessing the fight was in Nevada.). If there's a significant injury, that's fine. Nevertheless, if there's not, his purse should be withheld pending further investigation.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:54 am

It was in Cali. Supposely it was a legit injury. Even if it was, Hops pulled this kind of shit so many doubts it bit him in the ass. Hops has no room to accuse anyone of being dirty.

My opinion, ruling should stand because I don't want to see a rematch and I'd rather Hops just go away then stay champ. Dawson can go rematch Pascal
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:28 am

GrantZilla wrote:It was in Cali. Supposely it was a legit injury. Even if it was, Hops pulled this kind of shit so many doubts it bit him in the ass. Hops has no room to accuse anyone of being dirty.

My opinion, ruling should stand because I don't want to see a rematch and I'd rather Hops just go away then stay champ. Dawson can go rematch Pascal
No matter what Dawson is not going to be champ long. If he fights either Cloud or Pascal they will beat him.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:06 pm

I hope herschman stops supporting trash GBP PPVs
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:25 pm

kbyte wrote:Fuck Hopkins-Dawson. I just watched Linares vs DeMarco. That was a real fight between some real fighters.
+1 DeMarco just put himself in position for a title shot soon, Linres should get back in the ring soon though. He looked good, but he just gased out.

Back to Hopkins-Dawson; Had Hopkins lost a decision, instead of putting on a circus show, he would of bitched about it. Had Dawson lost, no one would of cared at all. It was really a irrelevant even though it was for the LT HW lineal crown.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:12 pm

Diego408 wrote:
kbyte wrote:Fuck Hopkins-Dawson. I just watched Linares vs DeMarco. That was a real fight between some real fighters.
+1 DeMarco just put himself in position for a title shot soon, Linres should get back in the ring soon though. He looked good, but he just gased out.

Back to Hopkins-Dawson; Had Hopkins lost a decision, instead of putting on a circus show, he would of bitched about it. Had Dawson lost, no one would of cared at all. It was really a irrelevant even though it was for the LT HW lineal crown.

I disagree with Linares gassing or fighting soon. He was just cut wide open and eventually got worn down through accumulation. He fought bravely and should get another opportunity. However, he needs to let those cuts heal properly.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:35 pm

Frank wrote:On a serious note, there's no excuse, explanation or debate as to what should happen to Bernard as a result of his conduct. He should be forced to take a shoulder x-ray by the NSBC (I'm guessing the fight was in Nevada.). If there's a significant injury, that's fine. Nevertheless, if there's not, his purse should be withheld pending further investigation.

Hopkins is suppose to have already gone to the hospital and had x-rays:

"After a visit to the hospital it was reported that Hopkins dislocated the the joint that connects the collarbone to the shoulder blade"

http://www.examiner.com/sports-in-national/hopkins-suffered-separated-shoulder-retirement-looming-1

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:36 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:
Diego408 wrote:

I disagree with Linares gassing or fighting soon. He was just cut wide open and eventually got worn down through accumulation. He fought bravely and should get another opportunity. However, he needs to let those cuts heal properly.

I don't think he gassed that bad. His face was a god awful bloody mess. Every time he got touched blood flew everywhere.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:34 pm

captainanddew wrote:
UBeeg9cats wrote:
Diego408 wrote:

I don't think he gassed that bad. His face was a god awful bloody mess. Every time he got touched blood flew everywhere.
He was either physically or mentally gassed. Whenever he puts his hands low and can't avoid punches something's wrong.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:22 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:
Diego408 wrote:

Well I meant the first part of 2012 which is still long from now and he did gas. He always has problems fighting hard for 12 rounds.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:54 pm

If their is a rematch for Hops-Dawson, I hope no network touches it and it's held in some high school gymnasium.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down