The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMW Strap on the line: Robert Stieglitz vs Enrique Ornelas

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SMW Strap on the line: Robert Stieglitz vs Enrique Ornelas - Page 2 Empty Re: SMW Strap on the line: Robert Stieglitz vs Enrique Ornelas

Post  gomez1012 Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:42 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:Ornelas has just stopped punching, wtf?

I dont get it either
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

SMW Strap on the line: Robert Stieglitz vs Enrique Ornelas - Page 2 Empty Re: SMW Strap on the line: Robert Stieglitz vs Enrique Ornelas

Post  Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:45 pm

I had the 10th for Stieglitz as well. Ornelas finally showed a little life near the end.

Is he gassed? Did Stieglitz do a bunch of early body work?

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:45 pm

close round

Stieglitz was busier though

I missed the first 5 rds, guys in the chat had it 4-2 thru 6
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:47 pm

Ornelas isn't winning a decision so clock is ticking. Better knock his ass out now.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:47 pm

good exchanges

and from what im told, not much body work early either by other man

Ornelas just pulling a Rocky Juarez
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:48 pm

captainanddew wrote:Ornelas isn't winning a decision so clock is ticking. Better knock his ass out now.

Looks like his opportunity has passed.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Stieglitz gets the 11th
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:50 pm

WOW!

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:50 pm

fucking Cortez
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:51 pm

12th round should have some fireworks!
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:52 pm

Fun 12th round.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:53 pm

good good fight

I think Stieglitz did enough early to get the nod
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:54 pm

WHAT A GREAT ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Ornelas fought with intensity he dominated. Stieglitz hung in there courageously in those moments. Whe Ornelas took his foot off the pedal Stieglitz took advatage and the Mexican got strangely passive.

No idea who won as I picked it up in the sixth, but entertaining as hell!

THANKS GOMEZ!

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:55 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:WHAT A GREAT ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Ornelas fought with intensity he dominated. Stieglitz hung in there courageously in those moments. Whe Ornelas took his foot off the pedal Stieglitz took advatage and the Mexican got strangely passive.

THANKS GOMEZ!

+1

Glad I tuned in as well!
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:59 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:WHAT A GREAT ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS GOMEZ!

+1

Glad I tuned in as well!

I'm glad i caught the last 3 rounds. Wish I had seen the entire fight. I'd rather watch a lower top 10 guy who isn't ever going to be elite in the division (Stieglitz) up against a fighter who will be in good fights, Ornelas, than watch the kind of garbage HBO often puts on.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:59 pm

When things take this long I think draw.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:00 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:When things take this long I think draw.

OOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:01 pm

117-111 by all 3

Yea doubt that

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:15 pm

I'm upset I missed this, but it sounds like a good fight with a hometown decision. I hope Bute gets his hands on Stieglitz.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:07 pm

Gumby wrote:I'm upset I missed this, but it sounds like a good fight with a hometown decision. I hope Bute gets his hands on Stieglitz.

It was fun but in my view neither of those guys are ready to be Bute's sparring partner.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2