The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Morales, now Maidana turns down Humberto Soto

+3
gomez1012
Diego408
GrantZilla
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

First Morales, now Maidana turns down Humberto Soto - Page 2 Empty Re: First Morales, now Maidana turns down Humberto Soto

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm

GrantZilla wrote:I never said he feared Soto. I just think Maidana decision making is whack

where is his fanbase? Its not in the USA. So would he be better off fighting in Europe?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

First Morales, now Maidana turns down Humberto Soto - Page 2 Empty Re: First Morales, now Maidana turns down Humberto Soto

Post  GrantZilla Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:41 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:I never said he feared Soto. I just think Maidana decision making is whack

where is his fanbase? Its not in the USA. So would he be better off fighting in Europe?

Not realy. UK root for their own. I just can't see why he'd pass up a chance to fight on HBO, and HBO money to fight in BumCloskey's House, where got a good chance of getting robbed if he doesn't send BumCloskey out on a stretcher.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:42 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

Not realy. UK root for their own. I just can't see why he'd pass up a chance to fight on HBO, and HBO money to fight in BumCloskey's House, where got a good chance of getting robbed if he doesn't send BumCloskey out on a stretcher.

He should KO him pretty easy.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:44 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

i see your point but i think he CAN get a decision against mcloskey in the UK just because it would set up a big fight against khan.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:48 pm

I agree, it's stupid to say Maidana is scared of Soto. Maidana isn't scared of fighting anyone. I just don't know if he's got good managment. You don't pass on limited dates HBO offers you.

And I don't think any fighter is scared of anyone. I do think there are fighters that are scared of losing their "0" or losing, costing them maybe a money fight. But they're not physically scared of some opponent. With rare exceptions.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:57 pm

GrantZilla wrote:I agree, it's stupid to say Maidana is scared of Soto. Maidana isn't scared of fighting anyone. I just don't know if he's got good managment. You don't pass on limited dates HBO offers you.

And I don't think any fighter is scared of anyone. I do think there are fighters that are scared of losing their "0" or losing, costing them maybe a money fight. But they're not physically scared of some opponent. With rare exceptions.

GBP is his promoter, but typical of them they dont really have a plan for you, just do shit on the fly

Maidana is better off looking to make his own opportunities than having to hear what Oscar and Schaefer have to offer. Especially now that Greenburg is gone
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Oscar knows what he's doing, ok!

First Morales, now Maidana turns down Humberto Soto - Page 2 Fishnet
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:21 pm

First Morales, now Maidana turns down Humberto Soto - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8jCsgRdIGUTSBHLdHhT5Lir64gyty1VnvjK2luNvhDugEOq3l

CHINO!!!!!! I offer you an 8 ball to fight Morales in front of 4 people in South Dakota!!

Cheooooooooooow!
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:23 pm

"Yo, I did a line of blow off my boy toy's ass, and I got a great idea. Maidana should go fight USS Cunningham at Cruiser. What a fight!"
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:40 pm

Now reports that Maidana could defend his title vs Soto in December

http://www.notifight.com/artman2/publish/Notiflash_4/Maidana_defender_ante_Zorrita_Soto.php

Get it done
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:36 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Now reports that Maidana could defend his title vs Soto in December

http://www.notifight.com/artman2/publish/Notiflash_4/Maidana_defender_ante_Zorrita_Soto.php

Get it done
Thats an easier fight than the Guerrero one and No way should everyone ever think Maidana is ducking anyone, maybe besides Bradley last year.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:41 pm

Diego408 wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:Now reports that Maidana could defend his title vs Soto in December

Get it done
Thats an easier fight than the Guerrero one and No way should everyone ever think Maidana is ducking anyone, maybe besides Bradley last year.

Soto > Guerrero

Just on health alone
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:44 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:

Get it done

Soto > Guerrero

Just on health alone

Both are way overrated.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:46 pm

At least Soto fights and doesnt get hurt every 2 months
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:51 pm

gomez1012 wrote:At least Soto fights and doesnt get hurt every 2 months

He's fought no one in 4 years. Jesus Chavez and David Diaz were faded when he got to them.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:52 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:

Get it done

Soto > Guerrero

Just on health alone
Guerrero whoops Soto. May of whooped Maidana also.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:04 pm

SlickMoney wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:At least Soto fights and doesnt get hurt every 2 months

He's fought no one in 4 years. Jesus Chavez and David Diaz were faded when he got to them.

I forgot Casamayor, Escrubedo, & Malcom Klassen where beasts when Guerreo fought them

Give at least Antillon
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Mightytitan Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Maidana has watered down his opponents. Is it his fault? Not really Khan doesn't want him, Bradley is being spoon feed over at TR.......Judah is not worth it, Matthysse needs a strap to make it worthy, Oritiz move up..........so in reality who's left.
Mightytitan
Mightytitan

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Mightytitan wrote:Maidana has watered down his opponents. Is it his fault? Not really Khan doesn't want him, Bradley is being spoon feed over at TR.......Judah is not worth it, Matthysse needs a strap to make it worthy, Oritiz move up..........so in reality who's left.

Im good with this fight, if Morales gave Chino all he could handle, Soto might have enough to take him
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:01 pm

Maidana Twitter

@ChinoMaidana
I spoke with my advisor Contu. Not true that a fight with Soto is made. Nothing set by now, yet I'd have no problem to face him.
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2