The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jermain Taylor "medically cleared" to fight

+5
hardcorebee24
jz_hova
gomez1012
captainanddew
GrantZilla
9 posters

Go down

Jermain Taylor "medically cleared" to fight Empty Jermain Taylor "medically cleared" to fight

Post  GrantZilla Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:21 pm

Dan Rafael
At today's Nevada commission's 5-dr. medical advisory panel meeting, it unanimously recommended Jermain Taylor be approved for a license.

Dan Rafael
Now Jermain Taylor's case will be heard by the commission at its 9/28 meeting. Since the docs gave OK I expect he will be licensed.

Jermain Taylor "medically cleared" to fight Jermain-taylor.p1
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Jermain Taylor "medically cleared" to fight Empty Re: Jermain Taylor "medically cleared" to fight

Post  captainanddew Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:33 pm

I am rather concerned for his health. He was KO'd brutally multiple times. I certainly hope that his team has him fight weak competition for a few fights to see if his reflexes and punch resistance are not gone.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Jermain Taylor "medically cleared" to fight Empty Re: Jermain Taylor "medically cleared" to fight

Post  gomez1012 Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:35 pm

Jermain Taylor vs Andre Dirrell

coming soon...
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Lord Hayman bribed the Nevada Commission
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:39 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Jermain Taylor vs Andre Dirrell

coming soon...

I believe he is being trained Burns and Burns required that Taylor go back down to 160(or he wasn't going to train him). So no Taylor vs Dirrell.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:40 pm

Martinez vs Taylor then
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:41 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Martinez vs Taylor then

you want to see the man die in the ring?
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:44 pm

captainanddew wrote:

Cintron survived death
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:48 pm

captainanddew wrote:

FIGHT!!!

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:57 pm

captainanddew wrote:

Yes, it will be good for the sport just like last weekend was.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:36 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
captainanddew wrote:

Yes, it will be good for the sport just like last weekend was.

lol

we're accepting everything HBO puts on so why not

You guys see the line on Martinez vs Barker? Barker is a 25-1 dog Funny Shit
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Jermain Taylor "medically cleared" to fight 0429_kerydavis
I know how to make good fights. I'm Kerry Davis. Who wants to see Martinez-Piroq. The people want Martinez vs Bob Barker
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:06 pm

I'd like to see Taylor in there with Martinez.

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:01 pm

LOL.....Medically cleared, but not "mentally" cleared.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:36 pm

You guys wanting Martinez are brutal. Jermain hasn't fought in years and is coming off of multiple KOs. He needs to fight a fringe contender at best in this first fight. He needs to fight someone like Camacho Jr.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:14 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:You guys wanting Martinez are brutal. Jermain hasn't fought in years and is coming off of multiple KOs. He needs to fight a fringe contender at best in this first fight. He needs to fight someone like Camacho Jr.

Not right away, after some tune ups.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:16 pm

Is he really trying to be a MW again?

I dont see how thats possible

Dude is older and moved up to SMW because of how much weight he put off in between fights
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:35 am

GrantZilla wrote: Dan Rafael
At today's Nevada commission's 5-dr. medical advisory panel meeting, it unanimously recommended Jermain Taylor be approved for a license.

Dan Rafael
Now Jermain Taylor's case will be heard by the commission at its 9/28 meeting. Since the docs gave OK I expect he will be licensed.

If Jermaine was a member of my family, I would make sure the NSAC knew that I doubted the validity of the test through an attorney. Also, I'd make it clear that any serious injury to Taylor resulting from past concussions would lead to an enormous law suit of the NSAC and this lawsuit would be in the center of the sporting press (in other words, if you're thinking about whacking me with one of your "Henchmen", this lawsuit will have considerable media converage, putting everyone involved in this unfortunate case in the spotlight.).

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Frank wrote:
GrantZilla wrote: Dan Rafael

Dan Rafael

If Jermaine was a member of my family, I would make sure the NSAC knew that I doubted the validity of the test through an attorney. Also, I'd make it clear that any serious injury to Taylor resulting from past concussions would lead to an enormous law suit of the NSAC and this lawsuit would be in the center of the sporting press (in other words, if you're thinking about whacking me with one of your "Henchmen", this lawsuit will have considerable media converage, putting everyone involved in this unfortunate case in the spotlight.).

i concur

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down