The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thor is out this week

2 posters

Go down

Thor is out this week Empty Thor is out this week

Post  Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:07 pm

Apparently there's another post credits scene which is starting to become a Marvel tradition.

Back to top Go down

Thor is out this week Empty Re: Thor is out this week

Post  Rum Capital Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:03 pm

i read white supremacist groups were furious that one of the norse god in the movies is played by a black guy lol
i want to see captain america more than thor but my kids want to see it and i don't mind seeing natalie portman
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:21 pm

Rum Capital wrote:i read white supremacist groups were furious that one of the norse god in the movies is played by a black guy lol
i want to see captain america more than thor but my kids want to see it and i don't mind seeing natalie portman

I know how stupid eh, I couldn't care if Idris Elba was a Norse god.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:44 pm

I wanna see him throw that fucking hammer. That's about it. I grew up reading "Thor" comics and that hammer was hell.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:46 pm

Frank wrote:I wanna see him throw that fucking hammer. That's about it. I grew up reading "Thor" comics and that hammer was hell.

Thor will be launching the hammer at his enemies Twisted Evil

Was reading that they tried to use Mike Tyson's boxing style into how Thor wields his hammer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:48 am

Ali wrote:
Frank wrote:I wanna see him throw that fucking hammer. That's about it. I grew up reading "Thor" comics and that hammer was hell.

Thor will be launching the hammer at his enemies Twisted Evil

Was reading that they tried to use Mike Tyson's boxing style into how Thor wields his hammer.
Mike telegraphed his punches. Whoever "they" are needs to come on the board and learn about boxing. I want Thor throwing that thing the correct way, in a straight line with no warning or hesitation.

I think this movie loses big money. Call it, "The Bust of the Summer." Why? I think matinee comic heroes need more charisma. Also, we've already seen "Clash Of The Titans" and I don't see how this could be any different. We'll see. If it's good, I'll be the first to admit it.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down