The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins?

+6
hardcorebee24
dbudge
Norm1023
flapanther2001
Gumby
Soonermark890
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr.

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 7 ]
Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap48%Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 48% 
[ 10 ]
Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? - Page 2 Empty Re: Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins?

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:01 am

Dragons vs Unicorns LOL what the hell happened to this thread ?

Back to top Go down

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? - Page 2 Empty Re: Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins?

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:04 am

Groundhog wrote:Oscar is pretty good at fighting inside (his stench makes opponents lose focus) but he is a big ducker. He was all set up to fight the Count but he demanded the Count take random blood tests.

Is it bad that now i want to go watch Sesame Street and really grade the characters as fighters?

How about Animal the drummer? Fast hands, bad attitude, no regard for the rules?

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:47 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Groundhog wrote:Oscar is pretty good at fighting inside (his stench makes opponents lose focus) but he is a big ducker. He was all set up to fight the Count but he demanded the Count take random blood tests.

Is it bad that now i want to go watch Sesame Street and really grade the characters as fighters?

How about Animal the drummer? Fast hands, bad attitude, no regard for the rules?

And no defense. He's like Yuriorkis Gamboa. Rowlf the dog is a more controlled rugged boxer puncher a real student of the game. Fozzie is his manager/promoter and Dr Bunson Honeydew is his manager. Its an incredible team.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:49 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

And no defense. He's like Yuriorkis Gamboa. Rowlf the dog is a more controlled rugged boxer puncher a real student of the game. Fozzie is his manager/promoter and Dr Bunson Honeydew is his manager. Its an incredible team.

My Man the Swedish Chef beats 'em all:

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? - Page 2 Swedis12
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Norm1023 Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:22 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:

I'll go with The Count. Once he sees blood or hears a standing eight count he'd go nuts.

Last edited by Norm1023 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Norm1023
Norm1023

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:31 pm

Animal was from the Muppets, we're talking different divisions now. The Count couldn't live with Animal's tenacity, Animal's handspeed is phenomenal and he has good co-ordination. not since the days of Keith Moon have we seen such relentless drum banging. Animal is just way too much for the Count at this level, the Count takes 5 minutes to count 3 apples. he has no chance.... WAR ANIMAL!!!

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:05 pm

Muppets? Bigbird? Oscar, the Count? Thanks for hijacking my thread dudes! Evil or Very Mad

I get the distinct feeling nobody really gives a shit about a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight anymore. clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:10 pm

Ring wrote:Muppets? Bigbird? Oscar, the Count? Thanks for hijacking my thread dudes! Evil or Very Mad

I get the distinct feeling nobody really gives a shit about a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight anymore. clown
...lol ring maybe your right..about 4 months ago i joined the small but growing crowd that hopes this fight never happens..i think floyd vs bubba is his next match...pac taking on the winner of alexander-bradley at 144 id like to see then maybe 1 more fight.a berto and retire..leave floyd holding a empty bag..thats better then beating him in the ring..

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:16 pm

Ring wrote:Muppets? Bigbird? Oscar, the Count? Thanks for hijacking my thread dudes! Evil or Very Mad

I would rather see Pac vs PW right now.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:00 pm

There's no fight I'd rather see, to be honest. But I'm just frankly sick of all the talk about it. This has been dragging on for years now and I think every possible aspect has been analyized to death. All the back and forth between fans of both guys already led to the downfall of the ESPN board (or at least hastened it).

I'll believe they're actually going to fight when and if the bell rings, and not before. Nothing left to say until then.

Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:55 pm

If Manny was from Sesame Street he'd be Elmo.

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? - Page 2 Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2