The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FIX was in? Haye vs Harrison

+3
GrantZilla
UBeeg9cats
gomez1012
7 posters

Go down

The FIX was in? Haye vs Harrison Empty The FIX was in? Haye vs Harrison

Post  gomez1012 Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:26 pm

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

The FIX was in? Haye vs Harrison Empty Re: The FIX was in? Haye vs Harrison

Post  UBeeg9cats Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:54 pm

I don't know what the vid is supposed to prove but Haye supposedly made a comment about telling his friends and family to bet on a 3rd round KO is much worse to me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-1329792/David-Haye-insists-bet-placed-Audley-Harrison-round-knockout.html

It did very much look like Haye was waiting for something to me. Audley was no danger to him and he could've pounced seconds into the fight.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:27 pm

From that video, really looks like he says "now" and we know the rest

Even gives him a wink as the go ahead lol

I posted this clip in another thread, Haye defending betting on himself to win by KO in the 3rd Round
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:31 pm

I said right after the fight I wouldn't be shocked if it was fixed. I hardly jump on the "fix" consirpacy theories. But this fight reeked of it.

Harrison knew he had no shot. He wanted a payday. I gurantee he was told or it was suggested that Haye would carry him for two rounds, then go down in the 3rd.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:46 pm

Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:57 pm

Ali wrote: Sleep

Hahahahahaha

Come on Ali, even you gotta admit where there is smoke, there is a FIRE! Twisted Evil
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:59 pm

gomez1012 wrote:

Hahahahahaha

Come on Ali, even you gotta admit where there is smoke, there is a FIRE! Twisted Evil

It does look like he says " now "

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:43 pm

nothing surprises me when it comes to the depths haye can sink to.

Seriously, an extra 200 grand or so cash tax free would be tempting for Fraudley to cash out with..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:13 am

not impressed at all on the fight clip..this guy put his foot in his mouth and to me is looking very foolish.and stupid also..why a fix who knows.harrison was to be paid well to fight.he did nothing.neither did haye till the questionable third round..is this fight suspect..i think so..the question why is the puzzle..haye did not look co ordinated at all .nor did his punches have leverage or anything resembling a well trained fluid fighter or finisher..his ego and bragging will do him in..if harrison or haye fold under questioning i will not be suprized..he looked foolish with a mild reporter questioning him....peter falk where are you.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:18 am

It was fixed because Fraudly knew he wasn't gong to win. Haye probably had a lot high rollers put money down on the 3rd round, which he arrogantly admits telling his "friends" to put money down on the 3rd.

He does nothing for two rounds. Why? If he wanted to take Harrison out in three legititmly, wouldn't want to soften him up the first two rounds, and then go in for the kill in the 3rd?

Instead he carries Fraudly for two rounds, and then busts out some weak combo and Fraudly folds up.

I dunno. Entire fight was a scam, so it actualy being a legit scam does not shock me.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:33 am

gomez1012 wrote:From that video, really looks like he says "now" and we know the rest

Even gives him a wink as the go ahead lol

I posted this clip in another thread, Haye defending betting on himself to win by KO in the 3rd Round
who cares about haye...who's the anchor lady?....GRRRRRRRRRRR I love you
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:10 am

Ali wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:

Hahahahahaha

It does look like he says " now "

I don't believe the fix was in, but it really does look like he says "now" doesn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:59 am

Usualy can spot a moron when start spewing fixed fight for almost every big fight, or out come they don't like, or when their boy got beat down.

Fight fixing is almost entirly Hollywood fantasy. There's only been less handful of cases of proven fixed fights.

So many reasons why it's almost impossible to fix a fight. Too many different parties involved in a fight. Different promoters, network people work seperatly, media people, and viewers. Pro Wrestlers entire careers are to make fake fighting look realistic, and it still looks fake. So how can imagine how bad it'd look for a fighter to take a dive. Especialy on TV, HD, and slow mo.

Add on promoter, fighter, ect can face jail time of caught. As Bert Sugar said, why would they take that risk when can just put their fighter up against some can and hype the can up as being more than what he is.

With all that said, I think something was up with this fight. As said, Audrey knew he wasn't going to win, he wanted money, so I think was told or suggested to go down in 3 and he'd get a little "bonus"
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:31 am

"peter falk where are you?" - LOL, that was funny dmar

....maybe get Sipowicz in there to take his jacket off and interrogate Fraudley. If Sipowicz gave Audley one of his famous open-handed slaps to the back of the head it would probably KO him.

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:41 am

This fight was fixed and a half. That reporter is smoking hot.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:21 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:This fight was fixed and a half. That reporter is smoking hot.

that is one pretty lady. I'm smitten.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:36 pm

affraid

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=33058

Audley's Purse Frozen By The BBBoC, Haye in Hot Water?

The British Boxing Board of Control have ordered David Haye's promotional company, Hayemaker Promoters, to withold the purse of Audley Harrison. The BBBoC is still investigating last Saturday's WBA heavyweight title bout, which saw Haye destroy Harrison in three lackluster rounds. Harrison barely threw any punches in the contest and thousands of users filed complaints to get pay-per-view refunds from Sky Sports.

The British Board are holding a meeting on December 8 and it's "very likely" that both boxers will have to appear in order to explain their actions. Audley will have to appear to explain his performance and Haye will have to appear to explain the betting situation. After the bout was over, Haye claimed that he bet on himself for a third round knockout, and then later denied that he made the bet.

"We've taken on board what David has said, his first statement and his second statement,' said British Board general secretary Robert Smith. "The board can issue him with a warning, but we have lots of options. With Audley, some of the money has been paid but the promoter [Hayemaker] has been advised not to pay all the money until after our deliberations."
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:37 pm

The Savior has a perfectly reasonable explanation for all this, he's donating all his winnings to the make a wish foundation.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:39 pm

If the fix was in then Fraudley is one hell of an actor. He looked scared shitless before the fight.

Last edited by captainanddew on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Ali wrote:The Savior has a perfectly reasonable explanation for all this, he's donating all his winnings to the make a wish foundation.

In hopes that he never fights a Klitschko
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:55 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Ali wrote:The Savior has a perfectly reasonable explanation for all this, he's donating all his winnings to the make a wish foundation.

In hopes that he never fights a Klitschko

Touche.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:19 pm

bump

another fixed fight this year

Haye has removed the video in the op from youtube

"david haye v audley harri..."
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Hayemaker Boxing Ltd.
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:11 pm

Wow David Haye pulled the video. Copyrights by claimed by Hayemaker Boxing Ltd.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down