The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Audley Harrison retains purse from David Haye fight

3 posters

Go down

Audley Harrison retains purse from David Haye fight Empty Audley Harrison retains purse from David Haye fight

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:47 pm

According to a decision set down by the British Boxing Board of Control, no part of heavyweight Audley Harrison's purse will be withheld following his horrible performance against David Haye in a WBA heavyweight title fight which took place on November 13 in Manchester.

During the fight, Harrison landed a single punch before covering up in the third round as Haye unloaded with power punches. The ref stopped the fight with Harrison not throwing anything back in return. The fight caused a furious reaction from fans who purchased the pay-per-view and those watching at ringside.

The BBBoC began to investigate and spoke to Harrison, 39, directly.

In a statement, a spokesman for the BBBoC said the regulating body “accepted his explanation and will not be taking the matter any further.”

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=34621

Back to top Go down

Audley Harrison retains purse from David Haye fight Empty Re: Audley Harrison retains purse from David Haye fight

Post  kbyte Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:02 pm

He shouldn't have got anything for that POS performance.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Audley Harrison retains purse from David Haye fight Empty Re: Audley Harrison retains purse from David Haye fight

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:21 pm

Fraudley scams the british people out of another million! And they'll probably buy his next domestic showdown...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Canvas wrote:Fraudley scams the british people out of another million! And they'll probably buy his next domestic showdown...

I guarantee you Audley will never EVER sell tickets here again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:24 pm

Ali wrote:
Canvas wrote:Fraudley scams the british people out of another million! And they'll probably buy his next domestic showdown...

I guarantee you Audley will never EVER sell tickets here again.

or need to...
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Ali wrote:According to a decision set down by the British Boxing Board of Control, no part of heavyweight Audley Harrison's purse will be withheld following his horrible performance against David Haye in a WBA heavyweight title fight which took place on November 13 in Manchester.

During the fight, Harrison landed a single punch before covering up in the third round as Haye unloaded with power punches. The ref stopped the fight with Harrison not throwing anything back in return. The fight caused a furious reaction from fans who purchased the pay-per-view and those watching at ringside.

The BBBoC began to investigate and spoke to Harrison, 39, directly.

In a statement, a spokesman for the BBBoC said the regulating body “accepted his explanation and will not be taking the matter any further.”

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=34621

I could have gotten in the ring with Haye and been less scared than Fraudley. I would have at least gotten knocked the fuck out trying.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:48 am

Audley's future is going to insist of appearing on Celebrity reality tv shows, like I am a celebrity get me out of here and Strictly Come Dancing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down