The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khan: "I got one of the best chins in boxing"

+2
flapanther2001
GrantZilla
6 posters

Go down

Khan: "I got one of the best chins in boxing" Empty Khan: "I got one of the best chins in boxing"

Post  GrantZilla Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:57 am

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Khan: "I got one of the best chins in boxing" Empty Re: Khan: "I got one of the best chins in boxing"

Post  flapanther2001 Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:49 am

Maybe he meant the guy that delivers his Chinese food.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Khan: "I got one of the best chins in boxing" Empty Re: Khan: "I got one of the best chins in boxing"

Post  kbyte Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:48 am

?????????
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:58 am

if he has one of the best chins I'd hate to see some of the worst.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:35 pm

ok Amir, calm down

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:51 pm

That is what Hamed used to say all the time. He bragged about being able to take one on the chin, then, just like all the other fakes, reality set in after fighting a true champion, and he ran away like a little bitch. Khan's career has been carefully crafted after the Prescott debacle. Even in defeating Maidana, he now seems more vulnerable than before. I hope Zab "Cory's" him.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:53 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
That is what Hamed used to say all the time. He bragged about being able to take one on the chin, then, just like all the other fakes, reality set in after fighting a true champion, and he ran away like a little bitch. Khan's career has been carefully crafted after the Prescott debacle. Even in defeating Maidana, he now seems more vulnerable than before. I hope Zab "Cory's" him.

Hamed never got KTFO after 54 seconds. in fact he never got knocked out. whenever he got knocked down it was because he was off balance. Hamed actually had a pretty solid chin. Khan on the other hand has absolutely no reason to base his comments off

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:41 pm

I think Khan doesn't realize his chin went from poor to average when he moved up. If he thinks his can compare to Margarito or Abraham then it is laughable. I'd say he has a plastic jaw Laughing

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:33 pm

Khan's getting a tad bit carried away with his sparring sessions with Pac, he must have forgotten the headgear and heavier gloves.

Ariza and Wild Card sparring have definitely strengthened him though, no way would pre-Prescott Khan survived that 10th round against Maidana.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down