The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cotto begins to prepare for margarito

+8
Soonermark890
hardcorebee24
SlickMoney
GrantZilla
ScottLevinson
BoxingGenius
gomez1012
Rum Capital
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

cotto begins to prepare for margarito - Page 2 Empty Re: cotto begins to prepare for margarito

Post  UBeeg9cats Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:51 am

I think Margarito has enough of a chin to break Cotto down again. I will be rooting for Cotto and wish he would've gotten the fight at 147 Laughing Margarito would be drained on top of all the beatings he has taken.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

cotto begins to prepare for margarito - Page 2 Empty Re: cotto begins to prepare for margarito

Post  BoxingGenius Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:54 am

UBeeg9cats wrote:I think Margarito has enough of a chin to break Cotto down again. I will be rooting for Cotto and wish he would've gotten the fight at 147 Laughing Margarito would be drained on top of all the beatings he has taken.

I agree, i think the 154lb limit helps margarito more so than cotto. He is the naturally bigger man, and will be able to handle the additional weight better. Cotto is a very small Jr MW.

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:22 pm

Isn't Miguel in danger of over training here ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2