The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cotto begins to prepare for margarito

+8
Soonermark890
hardcorebee24
SlickMoney
GrantZilla
ScottLevinson
BoxingGenius
gomez1012
Rum Capital
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

cotto begins to prepare for margarito Empty cotto begins to prepare for margarito

Post  Rum Capital Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:27 pm

wtf...in JULY???
http://www.elnuevodia.com/comenzoaguantear-1016239.html
i mean he's not doing intensive training but he sparred with thomas dulorme and has been running. according to the article cotto is 166 RIGHT NOW affraid

Last edited by Rum Capital on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

cotto begins to prepare for margarito Empty Re: cotto begins to prepare for margarito

Post  gomez1012 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:38 pm

They're fighting at 154? That weight is no problem

Plus he'll kneed all the stamina he can get to avoid Margarito's onslaught Twisted Evil
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

cotto begins to prepare for margarito Empty Re: cotto begins to prepare for margarito

Post  Rum Capital Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:40 pm

gomez1012 wrote:They're fighting at 154? That weight is no problem

Plus he'll kneed all the stamina he can get to avoid Margarito's onslaught Twisted Evil
lol
no plaster this time which means margo will pull the famous mexican quitting stool used by his forefathers (chavez,marquez,dlh)
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:16 pm

gomez1012 wrote:They're fighting at 154? That weight is no problem

LOL @ "kneed" Margarito will most likely brutalize cotto again, this fight will come down to who has more heart and determination again, and we all know that is Margarito

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottLevinson Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:25 pm

A year ago or so, I'd have thought COtto was the more spent fighter. I'm not so sure that's the case now. I make it a toss-up, with a slight lean towards Cotto. Margo had to fight like a possessed tiger in that first fight to win and I'm not so sure he's capable of duplicating that anymore.

ScottLevinson

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:31 pm

ScottLevinson wrote:A year ago or so, I'd have thought COtto was the more spent fighter. I'm not so sure that's the case now. I make it a toss-up, with a slight lean towards Cotto. Margo had to fight like a possessed tiger in that first fight to win and I'm not so sure he's capable of duplicating that anymore.

IMO he did do that against pacquiao, Manny was just too much for him. Margarito still has enough left to beat cotto I think. You know 1 thing for sure, he'll go out on a stretcher trying even if he cant do it. That guy just doesnt have any quit in him.

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:10 pm

Cotto is doing a lot of lunges to prepare for hims Rican Knee of Shame

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:15 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Cotto is doing a lot of lunges to prepare for hims Rican Knee of Shame

LOL!!!!

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:24 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Cotto is doing a lot of lunges to prepare for hims Rican Knee of Shame

signature and avatar bet you mexican dick rider
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:25 pm

lmao Funny Shit
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Rum Capital wrote:

Don't blame me, I live with a Latina.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Rum Capital wrote:

He has to ride something. Ireland aint producing anything but borachos.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:34 pm

SlickMoney wrote:He has to ride something. Ireland aint producing anything but borachos.

Andy Lee will be a world Champion......No not realy

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:38 pm

SlickMoney wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:

it's all good but i do notice him RIDING THE MEX bandwagon HARD. his ladys probably guatemalan for all he knows.
hey zilla we betting or what?
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:40 pm

Rum Capital wrote:

For what its worth i would also be interested in a sig and avatar bet. I'll take Margarito! I'm always game for a good wager!

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Rum Capital wrote:it's all good but i do notice him RIDING THE MEX bandwagon HARD. his ladys probably guatemalan for all he knows.

She's a straight Mex. And she hates Guatemalans.

Sure, I'll do the signature bet. How long, a week?

Last edited by GrantZilla on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:41 pm

BoxingGenius wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:

For what its worth i would also be interested in a sig and avatar bet. I'll take Margarito! I'm always game for a good wager!
well if zilla stays on his stool like a wannabe then we are on.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:42 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
it's all good but i do notice him RIDING THE MEX bandwagon HARD. his ladys probably guatemalan for all he knows.

She's a straight Mex. And she hates Guatemalans.

Sure, I'll do the signature bet. How long, a week?

[/quote]
cool one week
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:44 pm

I can already guess what you'll want mine to be

"I ride a mean Mexican dick"

Or something similar to that

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:46 pm

[quote="GrantZilla"]I can already guess what you'll want mine to be

"I ride a mean Mexican dick"

Or something similar to that

wtf
nah men i have a LONG time to think of something.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:46 pm

SlickMoney wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:

He has to ride something. Ireland aint producing anything but Saul Alvarez.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:26 pm

ScottLevinson wrote:A year ago or so, I'd have thought COtto was the more spent fighter. I'm not so sure that's the case now. I make it a toss-up, with a slight lean towards Cotto. Margo had to fight like a possessed tiger in that first fight to win and I'm not so sure he's capable of duplicating that anymore.
+1. I think that Pac fight will take a ton out of him. He took a really bad beating in that one and no one knows if it has had a huge effect. My guess because of all the wars he has already been in and given Cotto has a new trainer the tide will shift toward Cotto in this rematch. Besides who knows if he did use plaster in their first fight. I guess we will find out.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:53 pm

I think Margarito is completely shot. He peaked a long time ago. Even though he wore Cotto down, he took a lot of shots in that fight. He hasn't been the same guy for a while, I mean, this is a guy that KO'd Martinez (I know, 11 years ago), so his career is way worse now than 3 years back. I say, Cotto by stoppage and it will be body shots that end it.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Norm1023 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:57 pm

Cotto can prepare all he wants, the result won't change.
Norm1023
Norm1023

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:16 am

I think Margo is too much of a shameless and confident motherfucker to ever lose to Cotto.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next