The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ricky Burns vs Nick Cook weigh-in pictures

2 posters

Go down

Ricky Burns vs Nick Cook weigh-in pictures Empty Ricky Burns vs Nick Cook weigh-in pictures

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Ricky Burns 130lb's vs Nicky Cook 130lb's

John Murray 134lb's vs Kevin Mitchell 135lb's

Ricky Burns vs Nick Cook weigh-in pictures Sean%20pollock%20cook%20mitchell%20gavin%20burns%20(4)

Ricky Burns vs Nick Cook weigh-in pictures Sean%20pollock%20undisputed%20burns%20mitchell%20murray

Ricky Burns vs Nick Cook weigh-in pictures Sean%20pollock%20undisputed%20burns%20mitchell%20murray%20(4)

Ricky Burns vs Nick Cook weigh-in pictures Sean%20pollock%20cook%20mitchell%20gavin%20burns%20(2)

July 16
At Liverpool, England:
Ricky Burns vs. Nicky Cook, 12 rounds, for Burns' WBO junior lightweight title; John Murray vs. Kevin Mitchell, 12 rounds, lightweights; Tony Bellew vs. Ovill McKenzie, rematch, 12 rounds, for Bellew's Commonwealth and vacant British light heavyweight title; Frankie Gavin vs. Curtis Woodhouse, 12 rounds, welterweights

Should be a good card, I hope you guys can find a stream. It starts at 8pm UK time.

Back to top Go down

Ricky Burns vs Nick Cook weigh-in pictures Empty Re: Ricky Burns vs Nick Cook weigh-in pictures

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:09 pm

My mistake, the card starts at 9pm UK time. So that's just under two hours away.

Back to top Go down

Ricky Burns vs Nick Cook weigh-in pictures Empty Re: Ricky Burns vs Nick Cook weigh-in pictures

Post  dbudge Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:56 pm

Ali wrote:My mistake, the card starts at 9pm UK time. So that's just under two hours away.

should be a great card. i've got a feeling that murray and mitchell is going to be a war. i think cook will make burns work harder than expected also. Bellew vs McKenzie 2 should be highly entertaining also. really excited about these little domestic scraps

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:57 pm

dbudge wrote:
Ali wrote:My mistake, the card starts at 9pm UK time. So that's just under two hours away.

should be a great card. i've got a feeling that murray and mitchell is going to be a war. i think cook will make burns work harder than expected also. Bellew vs McKenzie 2 should be highly entertaining also. really excited about these little domestic scraps

Murray vs Mitchell should be great, I lean towards Murray by late stoppage.

I expect Burns to dominate Cook by decision.

I really hope McKenzie knocks that annoying scouser out.

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:02 pm

Ali wrote:
dbudge wrote:

Murray vs Mitchell should be great, I lean towards Murray by late stoppage.

I expect Burns to dominate Cook by decision.

I really hope McKenzie knocks that annoying scouser out.

well he nearly KO'd Bellew last time out, but to be fair Bellew showed great resolve to stay strong and then drop Ovill as hard as he did late on in the contest. it really was a fun fight and this should be no different. McKenzie is naturally a big light-heavy (cruiserweight really) and Tony hits hard also. i think Burns is going to have to work really hard, he doesn't have damaging power and Cook can box well. i think Murray vs Mitchell will be decided in the championship rounds also. Murray is the guy with the momentum at the moment, i have my suspicions that Mitchell's "virus" that delayed the fight by a week really had more to do with him being unable to make weight in time, i think this ultimately will be the deciding factor late on in the fight. my problem with Murray is that he is getting older and his aggressive pressure fighter style will only last so long, i wonder how many tough fights he really has left in him. i think Hennessy wasted Murray

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:16 pm

I can't stand Bellew, he's a classless POS. That presser for the Cleverly fight showed Bellew was scum.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:45 pm

15 minutes to go, start looking for streams now if you want to catch it !

Please share if you find a good one.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:08 pm

I haven't found one, but I'm a Burns fan. The fight in which he won the belt made me pledge my allegiance.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down