The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which network do you want to see Pac vs Marquez III on ?

+4
GrantZilla
ScottLevinson
hardcorebee24
captainanddew
8 posters

Go down

Which network do you want to show Pac vs Marquez III ?

Which network do you want to see Pac vs Marquez III on ? I_vote_lcap42%Which network do you want to see Pac vs Marquez III on ? I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
Which network do you want to see Pac vs Marquez III on ? I_vote_lcap58%Which network do you want to see Pac vs Marquez III on ? I_vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 12

Which network do you want to see Pac vs Marquez III on ? Empty Which network do you want to see Pac vs Marquez III on ?

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:02 pm

@danrafaelespn On @trboxing's website a poll asks which net would u rather watch Pacquiao's next fight on? About 2K votes & it's 80% HBO to 20% Showtime.

Might as well ask you guys.

Back to top Go down

Which network do you want to see Pac vs Marquez III on ? Empty Re: Which network do you want to see Pac vs Marquez III on ?

Post  captainanddew Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:48 pm

I want it to be Showtime.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Which network do you want to see Pac vs Marquez III on ? Empty Re: Which network do you want to see Pac vs Marquez III on ?

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:17 pm

A free one.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:34 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:A free one.

54.95 plus fees baby!!!!
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:39 pm

captainanddew wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:A free one.

54.95 plus fees baby!!!!

One great thing about Pacquiao is that bars around here are showing fights again. I'll watch there or for free at work.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottLevinson Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Are they expecting the fans to get up in a tizzy about what network it will be on? Do football fans care what channel the game is on? I could give a shit if they showed it on the Bravo Network and had that one finocchio announce it, the guy who hosts those Housewives round tables.

ScottLevinson

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:57 pm

ScottLevinson wrote:Are they expecting the fans to get up in a tizzy about what network it will be on? Do football fans care what channel the game is on? I could give a shit if they showed it on the Bravo Network and had that one finocchio announce it, the guy who hosts those Housewives round tables.

Bunch of zoccolas on that show.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:13 pm

Ali wrote:
@danrafaelespn On @trboxing's website a poll asks which net would u rather watch Pacquiao's next fight on? About 2K votes & it's 80% HBO to 20% Showtime.

Might as well ask you guys.

Fan Dan is such a HBO homer. I bet he wouldn't have even mentioned the poll if it was 80% Showtime.

I don't want HBO getting the fight, because I don't want it to save Greenberg's job.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:32 am

Spike or Vs....
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:43 am

HBO...
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Showtime because I've grown tired of HBO's team and I want Greenbrug to get the chop.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Which network do you want to see Pac vs Marquez III on ? Dnkifc
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:40 pm

HBO, unless Gus Johnson never once appears on the Showtime broadcast.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:45 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Which network do you want to see Pac vs Marquez III on ? Dnkifc

Did you make this?
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:48 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:Which network do you want to see Pac vs Marquez III on ? Dnkifc

Did you make this?

NAw, I found it. Very accurate accurate depiction though
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:21 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Did you make this?

NAw, I found it. Very accurate accurate depiction though

It is that's why I asked. Surprised someone made that.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:35 pm

More appropriate would Al Haymon as the bear and Hbo as the rabbit
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down