The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fedor vs Dan Henderson set for July 30th

Go down

Fedor vs Dan Henderson set for July 30th Empty Re: Fedor vs Dan Henderson set for July 30th

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sat May 28, 2011 8:59 pm

I'd rather see Fedor drop down to 205 and fight for the title. I'm sure the cut would be hard at his age, but he would be a MONSTER at 205.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Fedor vs Dan Henderson set for July 30th Empty Re: Fedor vs Dan Henderson set for July 30th

Post  Guest Sun May 29, 2011 11:35 am

NJBeatdown86 wrote:I'd rather see Fedor drop down to 205 and fight for the title. I'm sure the cut would be hard at his age, but he would be a MONSTER at 205.

I don't agree with the consensus that Fedor would be a beast if he dropped down to LHW. He's not that athletic or fast enough to cope with todays young mobile 205'ers.

Maybe in the past Fedor could have caused chaos there, but he's on the decline now.

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sun May 29, 2011 4:27 pm

He'd probably struggle against Jones and Machida, but I think most of the other guys at 205 wouldn't be able to deal with his power. But he is towards the twilight of his career, I hope he just knows when to walk away.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down