The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dan Henderson wants Fedor

Go down

Dan Henderson wants Fedor Empty Re: Dan Henderson wants Fedor

Post  Deeznutz Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Fedor's camp said he is considering a move to LHW and he is also interested in Hendo.
Hendo vs Fedor is a dream fight. A gift from the Gods. 2 of the most legendary fighters in the game, I'm tearing up just thinking about it.

Deeznutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:54 pm

I prefer the fight at HW, I don't like the idea of Fedor moving down at 34. If Fedor would simply just alter his training he could still hang with the elite, riding horses and an abandoning strength training hampered him severely vs Bigfoot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deeznutz Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Ali wrote:I prefer the fight at HW, I don't like the idea of Fedor moving down at 34. If Fedor would simply just alter his training he could still hang with the elite, riding horses and an abandoning strength training hampered him severely vs Bigfoot.

I don't care where the fight takes place. The best thing to take away from this is both sides are interested in the fight. Both sides are willing to move weight classes. So you have a ton of options here. Have it at HW, LHW or catchweight. With the variety of options there, this has a great chance of being made.

Deeznutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Deeznutz wrote:
Ali wrote:I prefer the fight at HW, I don't like the idea of Fedor moving down at 34. If Fedor would simply just alter his training he could still hang with the elite, riding horses and an abandoning strength training hampered him severely vs Bigfoot.

I don't care where the fight takes place. The best thing to take away from this is both sides are interested in the fight. Both sides are willing to move weight classes. So you have a ton of options here. Have it at HW, LHW or catchweight. With the variety of options there, this has a great chance of being made.

+1

It's a great fight regardless of weight, a throwback to the Pride days cheers

Now the question is, would Fedor survive the H-bomb ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Deeznutz Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:04 pm

Ali wrote:
Deeznutz wrote:

+1

It's a great fight regardless of weight, a throwback to the Pride days cheers

Now the question is, would Fedor survive the H-bomb ?

They can both use baseball bats. Neither man can be knocked out. Get some extra butter for that popcorn, this is gonna be a show.

Deeznutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:06 pm

It's the best scenario for Strikeforce.

Put Fedor in a dream fight while he's still got something left in the tank, use the extra time to have the Kyle vs Mousasi winner face King Mo in a title eliminator.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deeznutz Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:10 pm

Ali wrote:It's the best scenario for Strikeforce.

Put Fedor in a dream fight while he's still got something left in the tank, use the extra time to have the Kyle vs Mousasi winner face King Mo in a title eliminator.

It's a dream fight for anyone that has ever seen a single mma fight. A gift from the man(or woman) above. Who cares about belts and weight classes. This fight is bigger then that.

Deeznutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down