The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mosley and Girlfriend accuse Pac of PEDs

+7
Gumby
Soonermark890
NJBeatdown86
powerpuncher
GrantZilla
captainanddew
gomez1012
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mosley and Girlfriend accuse Pac of PEDs Empty Mosley and Girlfriend accuse Pac of PEDs

Post  gomez1012 Thu May 12, 2011 2:51 pm

http://twitter.com/#!/SugarShaneM/status/68744189101355009

@SugarShaneM Shane Mosley
Pacquiao ex-sparring partner came out a couple days ago stating that he would inject him w steroids - since Ricky fight look that up

http://twitter.com/#!/Bella1Mafia/status/68741934570676225
@Bella1Mafia Bella Gonzalez
Pacquiao ex-sparring partner came out a couple days ago stating that he would inject him w steroids - since Ricky fight look that up

Last edited by gomez1012 on Thu May 12, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Mosley and Girlfriend accuse Pac of PEDs Empty Re: Mosley and Girlfriend accuse Pac of PEDs

Post  gomez1012 Thu May 12, 2011 2:57 pm

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Mosley and Girlfriend accuse Pac of PEDs Empty Re: Mosley and Girlfriend accuse Pac of PEDs

Post  captainanddew Thu May 12, 2011 4:18 pm

I'm not an expert of steriods, but if he took them wouldn't pac be getting bigger?
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu May 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Sore losers. Laughing at Mosley accusing anyone of juicing
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu May 12, 2011 6:18 pm

More from Shame Nosley's twitter

@SugarShaneM
These are not my words it comes from a article And his sparring partner but if it is true!!!! Than what do you say please google

@SugarShaneM
That was the article that was sent to me but I will give you my assessment of the fight

@SugarShaneM
That PAC man hit me harder than anybody in my entire boxing career. Never went down so easy. But at 39 still got legs to move

@SugarShaneM
The best man won that night. And we will leave it at that.

And this is the article people referring to on twitter lol
http://www.valuesportspicks.com/blog/manny-pacquiao-news-i-injected-pacquiao-with-steroids-says-former-sparring-partner/

"The Shadow!!!"
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Thu May 12, 2011 6:19 pm

if that were true then im sure that it would have been out by now and not come out just now by mosley through twitter
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu May 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Pac hit you harder than other people because you didn't see the shots coming. He was faster than you. When you don't see a shot, it does alot more damage.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu May 12, 2011 6:36 pm

oh man. All of us are off base. Since Mosley was a juicer, he would have more insight into when others are on the juice. We should send a tweet to Mosley thanking him for exposing Manny (captain rolls his eyes).
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 12, 2011 7:07 pm

this is laughable.a former sparring partner no less and a phillipino it said who left after what the cotto fight but whos name is unknown to protect him..lol.gee that would be hard to figure out huh..
a sparring partner injects you.realy not freddie.i dont believe freddie would allow that to happen..if manny wanted someone to inject him would it not be his lifelong friend and co trainer a phillipino that manny took out of poverty..who would manny trust a full time long time friend or a part time sparring partner.
mosley should talk for he sought out balco a known and biggest peds people for world class athletiic folks..mosley should talk..here all or almost all call margo a lifetime cheater because he got caught trying to load the gloves yet shane gets a pass for admitting after he was caught for using peds for at least 2 oscar fights.he went to the best and that may get one thinking that mosley was a ped user for several fights but when threw the grapvine he hears balcos the best there is and said good .im going to them..which story has more credibilty..
shame on mosley.he just went from a nice guy but addmitted cheater to a fucking scumbag loser of a person in my book.heres to you shane.keep on fighting you loser...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 12, 2011 7:10 pm

hgh is for strenth yes but also weight gain..yeah pac who stuffs himself with food constantly while training also did hgh to fight hatton at 140 pounds..uhuh..

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu May 12, 2011 7:44 pm

dmar5143 wrote:hgh is for strenth yes but also weight gain..yeah pac who stuffs himself with food constantly while training also did hgh to fight hatton at 140 pounds..uhuh..

yeah Pac stuffs himself and uses PEDs and he gained a massive 3 pounds from March 2008-Marquez II fight- to November 2010-Cheato fight (no idea what he weighed in his fight vs Mosley).

When Fernando Vargas was probably not using, he was in pretty good shape. Then for the De La Hoya fight he looked like he had gained 4-5 pounds of muscle while cutting his bodyfat down. He went from in damn good shape, to unbelievably ripped.

I haven't seen a huge change in Pac's physique or any physical attributes in the last few years.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu May 12, 2011 7:44 pm

if Pac would have anyone inject him it would be Roach, Ariza, or his best bud, Buboy.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Thu May 12, 2011 8:17 pm

There's always going to be some suspicion over Pac thanks to Testing-gate, but this sounds like the sour grapes of a washed up fighter, who can't deal with the fact that he's slipping to gatekeeper status (and probably falling even quicker than that)
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Thu May 12, 2011 8:23 pm

LMFAO at Shane accusing anyone of using PED's.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Thu May 12, 2011 8:38 pm

LOL @ Shane realizing he has nothing but some bullshit article, that would never see the light of day at any respectable media outlet, and then trying back out with "The better man won". If his stupid ass won't retire, I hope the next opponent wipes the floor and KO's his ass.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Thu May 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Can we drop the Shane is a classy guy nonsense now? He's the worst kind.

If you're going to make the Pac is on peds case at least be a man about it.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 8:04 am

I wonder if Shane's received all of his purse yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Fri May 13, 2011 8:25 am

How the hell would Shane know if Pac was on steroids? He never fought him, he just shook his hand. This guy actually looked like he was kissing Pac's ass in the ring to keep from getting hurt. I've lost respect for Mosley.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 8:36 am

frank i think many of us have.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Fri May 13, 2011 8:41 am

I just like how his 21 year old girlfriend is echoing his sentiments. What a fucking loser, you get your girl to fight your battles? No wonder why Jin left this balless pussy. Big heart in th ring and total pussy outside of it.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Fri May 13, 2011 8:45 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:I just like how his 21 year old girlfriend is echoing his sentiments. What a fucking loser, you get your girl to fight your battles? No wonder why Jin left this balless pussy. Big heart in th ring and total pussy outside of it.
Oh the 21 year old trophy wife babe. I still have my eye on her. I'll get her in my next flick and shake Mosley's hand before I give her the part. Mosley likes to shake hands.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri May 13, 2011 8:48 am

Frank wrote:How the hell would Shane know if Pac was on steroids? He never fought him, he just shook his hand. This guy actually looked like he was kissing Pac's ass in the ring to keep from getting hurt. I've lost respect for Mosley.

shane touched gloves with Mayweather Jr. quite a few times. After a while, Floyd just started swinging when Mosley did it. It is this weird thing he does, like you are beating my ass, lets touch gloves!!! Absolutely dumb. You touch gloves prior to the final round and show respect when the fight is over. In between, you need to actually fight.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri May 13, 2011 11:55 am

Gumby wrote:Can we drop the Shane is a classy guy nonsense now? He's the worst kind.

If you're going to make the Pac is on peds case at least be a man about it.

+1
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sat May 14, 2011 11:01 am

dmar5143 wrote:hgh is for strenth yes but also weight gain..yeah pac who stuffs himself with food constantly while training also did hgh to fight hatton at 140 pounds..uhuh..

that's not entirely true. hgh adds lean muscle and reduces bodyfat. if anything it is used as part of the cutting process to lower bodyweight whilst maintaining extra muscle mass.

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  shakefree Sat May 14, 2011 12:49 pm

cap'n not only would he be getting bigger but & with him being filo,this would be scary,his nuts would be shrinking affraid

shakefree

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next