The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Pac-Man concert canceled do to poor ticket sales

4 posters

Go down

Another Pac-Man concert canceled do to poor ticket sales Empty Another Pac-Man concert canceled do to poor ticket sales

Post  GrantZilla Thu May 12, 2011 4:56 am

MANILA, Philippines – Boxing champion Manny Pacquiao’s scheduled after-fight concert in Los Angeles has been canceled due to poor ticket sales, an online report said.

The May 10 concert, the second of his post-fight shows after his successful bout with Shane Mosley, was supposed to have been held at Azusa Pacific University, Journal.com reported

Citing its source, Journal.com reported that the producers of the show failed to settle the remaining 50% of the cost before the May 10 show “due to poor ticket sales. Some sponsors, we are told, reneged on their promise to give their dues before the show date."

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/05/12/11/pacmans-2nd-after-fight-show-canceled-due-poor-ticket-sales

Just give it up Manny.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Another Pac-Man concert canceled do to poor ticket sales Empty Re: Another Pac-Man concert canceled do to poor ticket sales

Post  Frank Thu May 12, 2011 7:50 am

GrantZilla wrote:MANILA, Philippines – Boxing champion Manny Pacquiao’s scheduled after-fight concert in Los Angeles has been canceled due to poor ticket sales, an online report said.

The May 10 concert, the second of his post-fight shows after his successful bout with Shane Mosley, was supposed to have been held at Azusa Pacific University, Journal.com reported

Citing its source, Journal.com reported that the producers of the show failed to settle the remaining 50% of the cost before the May 10 show “due to poor ticket sales. Some sponsors, we are told, reneged on their promise to give their dues before the show date."

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/05/12/11/pacmans-2nd-after-fight-show-canceled-due-poor-ticket-sales

Just give it up Manny.
Agreed. Let's pray Manny discovers what he does for a living before his next fight. Hint Manny: It's a sport that has to do with hitting the other guy in the fucking head.

Wouldn't it have been hilarious if Mike Tyson thought he was a singer and a politician in his prime? Just imagine Mike standing in front of the podium with that high voice he used to have. Mike Tyson: "I'm here to tell you that I'm the only one who understands the problems of the people in my district. I grew up here. And no... I didn't hit that old bitch in the head and take her fucking money. Why would I do that with the money I'm making? In fact, fuck everybody. If you don't vote for me, you can kiss my fucking ass......"

Manny's a prideful guy who doesn't want to make an ass of himself. It seems that with this singing career, he's doing just that. I predict he brings the anger from this humiliation into the ring with him in his next outing.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Another Pac-Man concert canceled do to poor ticket sales Empty Re: Another Pac-Man concert canceled do to poor ticket sales

Post  powerpuncher Thu May 12, 2011 10:25 am

the only reason anybody ever went before is because it was just funny. the funniness has worn off now and nobody cares. the fact that he knows that he cant sing just shows how bad of a singer he is. dang famous people always try to start a singing career when they are terrible.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 12, 2011 12:53 pm

The thing that gets me is Manny's voice is pretty crap, put him infront of Simon Cowell and he'd butcher Manny.

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Thu May 12, 2011 12:54 pm

Manny's voice is even worse than mine.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Thu May 12, 2011 12:57 pm

Manny, stop singing and start swinging.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down