The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thousands of "sluts" protest rape in Toronto, Canada

3 posters

Go down

Thousands of "sluts" protest rape in Toronto, Canada Empty Thousands of "sluts" protest rape in Toronto, Canada

Post  freakzilla Tue May 10, 2011 2:56 pm

freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Thousands of "sluts" protest rape in Toronto, Canada Empty Re: Thousands of "sluts" protest rape in Toronto, Canada

Post  freakzilla Tue May 10, 2011 2:58 pm

No girl deserves to be raped ever but this is ridiculous. I police officer said girls shouldn't dress like sluts and they start protesting? So every time someone says something stupid we should protest?
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Thousands of "sluts" protest rape in Toronto, Canada Empty Re: Thousands of "sluts" protest rape in Toronto, Canada

Post  UBeeg9cats Tue May 10, 2011 8:08 pm

Yeah that is pretty ridiculous. I think most women know it but some might not admit that dressing like that is to get attention. You might get the attention of the guy you like or you might get the attention of a rapist. Its just the sad reality of an imperfect world.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Fri May 13, 2011 9:28 am

freakzilla wrote:No girl deserves to be raped ever but this is ridiculous. I police officer said girls shouldn't dress like sluts and they start protesting? So every time someone says something stupid we should protest?
I see your point, Freak, but it wasn't just anyone who made that disparaging remark. It was a police officer. I think they did the right thing. Guys put on muscle shirts and seem to be safer. Girls show their assets and they deserve to be attacked? No, that's not acceptable.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Fri May 13, 2011 11:27 am

It was 1 police officer not the whole force. I think this is a bit excessive.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Fri May 13, 2011 12:35 pm

freakzilla wrote:It was 1 police officer not the whole force. I think this is a bit excessive.
Freak, you could very well be right. However, I think the thinking behind he protest was that a great deal of officers feel this way, one was just dumb enough to come out and say it.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down