The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amir Khan- I've signed my part, Bradley making excuses

+7
SlickMoney
flapanther2001
powerpuncher
captainanddew
gomez1012
GrantZilla
freakzilla
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Amir Khan- I've signed my part, Bradley making excuses - Page 3 Empty Re: Amir Khan- I've signed my part, Bradley making excuses

Post  powerpuncher Mon May 09, 2011 5:50 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Gumby wrote:If he can get the Pac fight I don't blame him. There's no reason he can't do Pac then Khan. Sure it means he'll go back on his word, but he's not the first person to change up when a better opportunity becomes available.

If he can't get the Pac fight and can't get the Khan fight it will haunt him.

It's called having respect as a man. Bradley was talking non stop shit to Khan, saying Khan is scared of him, that he'll duck him.

This is kind shit Mayweather does, and what I hate about today's fighters. What's worst is, people make exscuses for it. In the past, this kind of shit would ruin your career.

What kind of shit would Ali have gotten if after all shit he talked about Frazier, he didn't fight him, but fought someone else for a payday?
if they told bradley right now that he can fight pac or khan in july then i would think that he is crazy to not fight pac but the chances of that happening arent very good. the main problem is that he is going to be sitting around waiting until nothing happens then he will fight a nobody. he should just sign right now to fight kahn in july and hopefully get the pac fight for november.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Amir Khan- I've signed my part, Bradley making excuses - Page 3 Empty Re: Amir Khan- I've signed my part, Bradley making excuses

Post  GrantZilla Mon May 09, 2011 5:56 pm

powerpuncher wrote:[if they told bradley right now that he can fight pac or khan in july then i would think that he is crazy to not fight pac but the chances of that happening arent very good. the main problem is that he is going to be sitting around waiting until nothing happens then he will fight a nobody. he should just sign right now to fight kahn in july and hopefully get the pac fight for november.
Agreed
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:51 am

Bump: Another Crow Eat for those who said Bradley wouldn't get Pac.

This includes me.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:00 pm

enjoy it Grant!
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:40 pm

gomez1012 wrote:enjoy it Grant!

Good to know you support a ducker and care more about Bradley getting a pay day.

I hope this trend continues. Gamboa and Rios shouldn't fight each other. They should just stay in active and call out Mayweather and Pac.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:46 am

Get to used to it. Been that way for some years already

And Gamboa vs rios isn't that a great a match up imo. Doesn't make sense for either guy
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:23 pm

Bradley is still a coward for ducking khan.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:44 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Get to used to it. Been that way for some years already

And Gamboa vs rios isn't that a great a match up imo. Doesn't make sense for either guy

I'm not very high on Gamboa Rios either. Rios will be killing himself to make 135 against a relatively small name with insane speed. If he wins, he has to leave 135 anyways but he could do serious damage cutting weight or get beaten by a much smaller fighter. Gamboa faces a guy too large in a division too large. Not only that, Rios can normally take a punch. Gamboa has fights at feather and could even find 1 or 2 at 130.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Diego408 wrote:Bradley is still a coward for ducking khan.

+1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3