The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amir Khan- I've signed my part, Bradley making excuses

+7
SlickMoney
flapanther2001
powerpuncher
captainanddew
gomez1012
GrantZilla
freakzilla
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Amir Khan- I've signed my part, Bradley making excuses - Page 2 Empty Re: Amir Khan- I've signed my part, Bradley making excuses

Post  gomez1012 Sun May 08, 2011 6:05 pm

SlickMoney wrote:Who isnt greedy in Boxing? Whats wrong with wanting to fight the best fighter in the sport AND getting paid to do it?

+1000000000000000000000000000000

All athletes are about GETTING paid

And we're talking about Khan who was a MINIMUM guarantee of 1.5 per fight. gtfo here with that BS

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Amir Khan- I've signed my part, Bradley making excuses - Page 2 Empty Re: Amir Khan- I've signed my part, Bradley making excuses

Post  GrantZilla Sun May 08, 2011 6:12 pm

This is such bullshit. You guys would be ripping Khan a new asshole if it was him doing this.

Now you're just making exscuses for Bitch Bradley. The guy who was talking mad shit that Khan would duck him and was scared of fighting him.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sun May 08, 2011 7:17 pm

GrantZilla wrote:This is such bullshit. You guys would be ripping Khan a new asshole if it was him doing this.

Now you're just making exscuses for Bitch Bradley. The guy who was talking mad shit that Khan would duck him and was scared of fighting him.

Nah. I'm a Khan fan. I remember owning you over on ESPN after the Paulie fight cuz you were hating on Khan.

He is fighting the P4P King. The best fighter in the world. So how can u knock that? And making more money. What would be better? A win over Khan or a win over Pacquiao?
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Sun May 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Khan was getting criticized left, right and center just last year and now he's being a man and nobody criticizes Bradley about being a bitch. Khan is close to Manny so wouldn't fighting and beating Khan make the fight more appealing for Manny as he would want revenge for his mate?
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun May 08, 2011 8:58 pm

freakzilla wrote:Khan was getting criticized left, right and center just last year and now he's being a man and nobody criticizes Bradley about being a bitch. Khan is close to Manny so wouldn't fighting and beating Khan make the fight more appealing for Manny as he would want revenge for his mate?

Isn't everyone on here criticizing Bradley?
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Sun May 08, 2011 9:05 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:Khan was getting criticized left, right and center just last year and now he's being a man and nobody criticizes Bradley about being a bitch. Khan is close to Manny so wouldn't fighting and beating Khan make the fight more appealing for Manny as he would want revenge for his mate?

Not everyone. I was aiming it at the people defending Bradley not everyone here.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun May 08, 2011 9:09 pm

freakzilla wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Not everyone. I was aiming it at the people defending Bradley not everyone here.

I guess I just find it so impossible to defend Bradley that I thought others would too.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sun May 08, 2011 9:38 pm

i thought of bradley as someone who really wanted to fight and beat the best. wanting to fight pac isnt a bad thing but just waiting for that fight isnt good. its not like he has to hold off fighting for the next year just to fight him.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sun May 08, 2011 9:40 pm

Bradley is being a bitch. My dad talk to him on the night of Donaire-Montiel and was claiming his next fight will be against Khan and how he could beat him and all this other shit. Bradley is losing fans, if his next fight isnt Pacquaio or Khan, everyone will turn their backs on him.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 11:38 am

GrantZilla wrote:This is such bullshit. You guys would be ripping Khan a new asshole if it was him doing this.

+ 1,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Mon May 09, 2011 12:29 pm

So wanting to fight Pacquiao is being a bitch?
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon May 09, 2011 12:34 pm

SlickMoney wrote:So wanting to fight Pacquiao is being a bitch?

+1

Shit don't make sense to me either. Not like he's turned down Khan
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Mon May 09, 2011 12:43 pm

It is when you talk crap about someone then don't back it up. He shouldn't have called Khan out in the first place then.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Mon May 09, 2011 12:46 pm

freakzilla wrote:It is when you talk crap about someone then don't back it up. He shouldn't have called Khan out in the first place then.

Shit changed. He looks dumb for it now but he has a chance at a Pacquiao fight. He's doing what any other fighter would do. Again, if he doesnt get the Pac fight he can always fight Khan later in the year or even in July. But why commit to it now when you have a chance to fight Manny?
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Mon May 09, 2011 1:30 pm

How about fighting Khan first then Manny?
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon May 09, 2011 1:45 pm

According to most of ya JMM made the right choice by fighting John and turning down Pac lol
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 2:56 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:So wanting to fight Pacquiao is being a bitch?

+1

Shit don't make sense to me either. Not like he's turned down Khan

It's because Bradley is being delusional.

Khan vs Bradley is the most logical fight to make in the division but Holyfield Jr would rather sit out and wait a year for a payday that might not even come.

There is no guarantee that Bradley will land a Pacquiao payday, Marquez is next, for all we know Manny could retire after that or Floyd will be ready to pay these lawyer fees.

He's got one fight left with Shaw, use it to face Khan, if he wins he'll be free to explore his options and will have momentum coming from the Khan fight.

A sensible person would do that, but of course this is boxing after all Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Mon May 09, 2011 3:03 pm

gomez1012 wrote:According to most of ya JMM made the right choice by fighting John and turning down Pac lol
i had no problem with him fighting john
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Mon May 09, 2011 3:07 pm

The Examiner is reporting that Bradley is signing with Top Rank and will be Pac's next opponent. Take it for what it is worth from that source...

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 4:54 pm

if true oh well.if true another tko for bob over gb.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon May 09, 2011 5:07 pm

dmar5143 wrote:if true oh well.if true another tko for bob over gb.

Yeah. I'm done. If people on here want to defend what I consider a total bitch move by Bradley, fine.

I'll never respect a guy that talks nothing but shit about an opponent, then backs out of fighting him. Especialy when there's no reason why he can't fight Khan and Pac.

This is nothing but chasing a paycheck. Bradley worried that Khan will beat him and spoil a Manny payday, what you think Manny will do to him.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 5:18 pm

i agree with grant on this one.sorry if a fighter shows he lacks real integrity well the hell with him..july is the kahn fight nov is a pac fight..ok tough guy do both..gee thats hard to do.fight twice in 4 months..thats the candy ass fighters of today by the droves.to say otherwise is fantasyland..robinson by todays standards pulled a major miracle.at 144 pounds or so fights jake for his first loss but wins the rematch at 144 while jake weights 160.3 WEEKS later..ohh i forgot robinson had a tune up inbetween thoses 2 fights with jake.
folks like to say and think times have changed..realy.ever think its the fighters that have changed.
if you so called called out a guy which to me is a joke but back then the other guy said ok lets get it done.NEXT month get it done not next decade.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon May 09, 2011 5:22 pm

Yup. And I stand by my statement that if it was Khan pulling this bullshit, there'd be no exscuse making for him, he'd be getting torn apart.

But since it's Bradley, it's a smart business move.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Mon May 09, 2011 5:25 pm

If he can get the Pac fight I don't blame him. There's no reason he can't do Pac then Khan. Sure it means he'll go back on his word, but he's not the first person to change up when a better opportunity becomes available.

If he can't get the Pac fight and can't get the Khan fight it will haunt him.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon May 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Gumby wrote:If he can get the Pac fight I don't blame him. There's no reason he can't do Pac then Khan. Sure it means he'll go back on his word, but he's not the first person to change up when a better opportunity becomes available.

If he can't get the Pac fight and can't get the Khan fight it will haunt him.

It's called having respect as a man. Bradley was talking non stop shit to Khan, saying Khan is scared of him, that he'll duck him.

This is kind shit Mayweather does, and what I hate about today's fighters. What's worst is, people make exscuses for it. In the past, this kind of shit would ruin your career.

What kind of shit would Ali have gotten if after all shit he talked about Frazier, he didn't fight him, but fought someone else for a payday?
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next