The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amir Khan- I've signed my part, Bradley making excuses

+7
SlickMoney
flapanther2001
powerpuncher
captainanddew
gomez1012
GrantZilla
freakzilla
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Amir Khan- I've signed my part, Bradley making excuses Empty Amir Khan- I've signed my part, Bradley making excuses

Post  freakzilla Sun May 08, 2011 3:47 am

freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Amir Khan- I've signed my part, Bradley making excuses Empty Re: Amir Khan- I've signed my part, Bradley making excuses

Post  GrantZilla Sun May 08, 2011 3:50 am

Bitch move on Bradley. I lost all respect for him. Talks smack about Khan, and then pulls this shit.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Amir Khan- I've signed my part, Bradley making excuses Empty Re: Amir Khan- I've signed my part, Bradley making excuses

Post  freakzilla Sun May 08, 2011 3:53 am

Agreed. You don't call out someone then back down when they accept.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun May 08, 2011 4:52 am

Bradley is making excuses by trying to wait and see if he gets a shot at Pac? Wtf????
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun May 08, 2011 4:57 am

gomez1012 wrote:Bradley is making excuses by trying to wait and see if he gets a shot at Pac? Wtf????

Why are you justifying his actions? He isn't going to fight Pac. JMM is going to fight Pac.

Add on, Bradley been talking mad shit about Khan, and now he's being a bitch and won't sign the fight.

If Khan was the one doing this, he'd be getting nothing but shit. Even from you.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun May 08, 2011 5:12 am

We don't know wtf JMM will do. Seen his great decisions before. Also a business and that's what this is. Im not going to get bent out of shape if Bradley waits to see if he gets a career payday or not.

Things change Grant and I haven't seen Bradley say shit in the media lately. His camp doing what is best for their fighter like they are suppose to

If it falls apart then ill knock TIMMY
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun May 08, 2011 5:35 am

Yes, it's business. Doesn't mean it should be supported. The sparring session that was tonight's fight was all about business.

Bradley got plenty of time to fight Pac. After JMM, who else is Pac going to fight if Mayweather doesn't sack up?

No way in hell I see Pac fighting Bradley, when Bradley brings nothing to the table. Arum can't use a stadium to sell Pac vs a no name like he did with Clottey.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun May 08, 2011 9:34 am

gomez1012 wrote:Bradley is making excuses by trying to wait and see if he gets a shot at Pac? Wtf????

I think Bradley is thinking 3 things: 1-he would like to wait for the Pac chance, 2-HBO is supposed to pay him just 100,000 less for facing Khan so why fight Khan for such a small additional amount, 3-If Bradley beats a decent opponent on HBO as does Khan in July, then he won't get offered less by Khan for the fight later in the year

I still detest what Bradley has done, and wish he would just fight Khan.

Bradley started off as what seemed to be a smart, humble, FIGHTER. He beat Witter on the road to win a belt. He faced Holt when he was a damn good fighter. He faced another ranked guy in Lamont Peterson.

Beating 3 ranked guys in just over 18 months (A FUCKLOAD BETTER THAN MOST GUYS WE SEE THESE DAYS).

but then things began to change to me.
He started hearing and seeing his name mentioned as possible down the road opponent for the 2 huge lottery tickets: Mayweather and Pac. So he ventured to 147 with Abregu, hoping to entice one of those two to fight him.

He came back down and fought Alexander-another top ranked guy. So I began to think maybe he'd just forget about the lottery tickets and fight Khan, and if winning, complete a run of facing 5 ranked guys (with 4 of them being top 5 at the time he faced them).
But what happens? He gets greedy and wants to sit and wait for the lottery ticket again.

If Floyd and Manny would just fight (and I place blame 60% Floyd/40% Mann) , then we wouldn't have had so much posturing and praying for the lottery ticket by guys. Instead they all sit and wait for Pac.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:35 pm

i agree totaly with kahn.if bradley wants to earn that mega payday then fight and beat kahn.hbo is not going to pay bradley 100 000 less to fight a chump..maidana judah yes thell approve.ortiz also.outside of that or another quality fighter thell tell bradley stay inactice.heres our list we are fullfilling our deal.

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sun May 08, 2011 12:54 pm

if he fights and beat khan then the manny fight will be way bigger so i dont know why he doesnt want to do that.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sun May 08, 2011 12:57 pm

Bradley sounds like he might be related to Haye.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 1:14 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:Bradley sounds like he might be related to Haye.
...lol..good dig.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun May 08, 2011 1:16 pm

captainanddew wrote:
I think Bradley is thinking 3 things: 1-he would like to wait for the Pac chance, 2-HBO is supposed to pay him just 100,000 less for facing Khan so why fight Khan for such a small additional amount, 3-If Bradley beats a decent opponent on HBO as does Khan in July, then he won't get offered less by Khan for the fight later in the year

1. He has the HBO date in his back pocket. That's guaranteed vs Khan or whoever, not his fault HBO gave him a date and predetermined purse before even knowing the outcome of Alexander fight

2. Free agent after his contract expires in a month or two, Top Rank wants to sign him. If Marquez fucks up his shot at Pac, he's likely in.

3. Showtime has aired a number of his fights and he's an easy sale like Mosley. Bust out the hype train again and another successful PPV because Pac is STAR right now.

Khan vs Bradley should happen, but I wont be pissed if other bouts come first.

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sun May 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Lets criticize a fighter for wanting to fight the p4p king and for trying to get his highest paycheck.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 1:36 pm

SlickMoney wrote:Lets criticize a fighter for wanting to fight the p4p king and for trying to get his highest paycheck.

Rolling Eyes sure because Bradley has a great shot of securing a Pac fight.

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sun May 08, 2011 1:40 pm

Ali wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:Lets criticize a fighter for wanting to fight the p4p king and for trying to get his highest paycheck.

Arum mentioned him last night as a possible opponent. All he has to do is sit out his contract with Shaw and go sign with TR. It's not rocket science skirtboy.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 1:44 pm

SlickMoney wrote:
Ali wrote:

Arum mentioned him last night as a possible opponent. All he has to do is sit out his contract with Shaw and go sign with TR. It's not rocket science skirtboy.

Bradley is delusional, Timmy thinks he's entitled to major paydays when he's a nobody who headbutts his way to victory.

So sick of unworthy boxers looking for quick routes to land Pac paydays.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 1:45 pm

Amir Khan- I've signed my part, Bradley making excuses X5axsm

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sun May 08, 2011 1:46 pm

Ali wrote:Amir Khan- I've signed my part, Bradley making excuses X5axsm

And he came back to win that fight. Unlike Khan against Prescott.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 1:47 pm

SlickMoney wrote:
Ali wrote:Amir Khan- I've signed my part, Bradley making excuses X5axsm

And he came back to win that fight. Unlike Khan against Prescott.

Good for him, still doesn't change the fact he's a greedy bald fuck.

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sun May 08, 2011 1:49 pm

Who isnt greedy in Boxing? Whats wrong with wanting to fight the best fighter in the sport AND getting paid to do it?
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 1:53 pm

SlickMoney wrote:Who isnt greedy in Boxing? Whats wrong with wanting to fight the best fighter in the sport AND getting paid to do it?

Bradley can chase Manny when he's earned it, right now he's not worthy at all.

It took a huge effort by HBO and Gary Shaw to get his bald ass in the ring with Alexander, he's just another guy in a long line of American's who want to get rich quick instead of getting their hands dirty.

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sun May 08, 2011 1:58 pm

Ali wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:Who isnt greedy in Boxing? Whats wrong with wanting to fight the best fighter in the sport AND getting paid to do it?

It took a huge effort by HBO and Gary Shaw to get his bald ass in the ring with Alexander, he's just another guy in a long line of American's who want to get rich quick instead of getting their hands dirty.

I guess you forget Khan calling out Mayweather after the Maidana fight.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 2:01 pm

SlickMoney wrote:
Ali wrote:

Sure that's delusional but you don't see him refusing to face Bradley to declare the #1 guy in the division.

If Bradley actually used common sense, faced Khan in July and won he'd probably get the Pac fight on a silver platter.

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sun May 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Ali wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:
Ali wrote:

Sure that's delusional but you don't see him refusing to face Bradley to declare the #1 guy in the division.

If Bradley actually used common sense, faced Khan in July and won he'd probably get the Pac fight on a silver platter.
thats what i said. if he cant beat khan then he wont beat pac. it would make the pac fight inevitable because bradley would prove that he was the man at 140.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next