The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More bu.. I mean HW's have joined the international Prizefighter

2 posters

Go down

More bu.. I mean HW's have joined the international Prizefighter Empty More bu.. I mean HW's have joined the international Prizefighter

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:08 pm

According to several reports in the UK, former cruiserweight king Juan Carlos Gomez (49-2, 37KOs) is the latest boxer to join the line-up for Prizefighter International Heavyweights, taking place at Alexandra Palace on May 7. Gomez enters the ring in the 18th edition of Matchroom Sport’s eight-man, one night tournament, which is televised live on Sky Sports.

He completes the most solid lineup Prizefighter has ever had in the history of their tournaments. Other boxers in the tournament include Fres Oquendo (Puerto Rico), Tye Fields (Canada), Konstantin Airich (Germany), Kevin Johnson (USA), Mike Perez (Cuba), Gregory Tony (France) and Michael Sprott (UK).

http://www.boxingscene.com/juan-carlos-gomez-joins-prizefighter-tourney-7--38376

Back to top Go down

More bu.. I mean HW's have joined the international Prizefighter Empty Re: More bu.. I mean HW's have joined the international Prizefighter

Post  gomez1012 Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:11 pm

The creator of Prizefighter must be loving it, seems to be doing well

Robin Reid, Sprott, Sexton, JC Gomez

We might see Roy Jones in it soon enough lol
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

More bu.. I mean HW's have joined the international Prizefighter Empty Re: More bu.. I mean HW's have joined the international Prizefighter

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:31 pm

I could be wrong but I think it was Matchmaker promotions who begun this series( perhaps dbudge could clarify?), anyway they seem to be on the up, just signed Kell Brook and have delivered title shots for Harrison, McCloskey and Sosnawoski.

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:48 pm

Wasn't that originally designed for up & comers?
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down