The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some good prospects from the lightweight class victorious

2 posters

Go down

some good prospects from the lightweight class victorious Empty some good prospects from the lightweight class victorious

Post  Rum Capital Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:56 pm

last night at the judah undercard
super feather adrian broner, lightweight micheal angelo perez and lightweight sadam ali were all victorious.
all three of these kids are really good ali of course had an outstanding amateur career and so did perez who i believe golden boy signed or is really intereted in and broner i've seen on youtube and the kids got real power.
http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=32582
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

some good prospects from the lightweight class victorious Empty Re: some good prospects from the lightweight class victorious

Post  Rum Capital Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:58 pm

damn just realized ali is a welter. i didn't think he was that big
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

some good prospects from the lightweight class victorious Empty Re: some good prospects from the lightweight class victorious

Post  Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:27 pm

Thanks! Ali seems to have a pretty good toolbox and so does Broner.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:55 pm

I enjoy watching Ali fight. In the fights I've seen he seems to have a pretty good understanding of setting up specific shots.

You can tell he knows how to fight and is a student of the game. So many prospects we see on tv really don't know the finer points of the sweet science.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down