The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr vs Sebastian Zbik face to face

+2
gomez1012
GrantZilla
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr vs Sebastian Zbik face to face Empty Julio Cesar Chavez Jr vs Sebastian Zbik face to face

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:36 pm

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr vs Sebastian Zbik face to face Zbik_Chavez_Jr_PC_110406_001a

June 4
At Los Angeles (HBO):
Sebastian Zbik vs. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., 12 rounds, for Zbik's WBC middleweight title

Back to top Go down

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr vs Sebastian Zbik face to face Empty Re: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr vs Sebastian Zbik face to face

Post  GrantZilla Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:31 pm

What's sad is, I bet Zbik realy thinks he's a Champ holding Martinez's trinket

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr vs Sebastian Zbik face to face Empty Re: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr vs Sebastian Zbik face to face

Post  gomez1012 Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:44 pm

GrantZilla wrote:What's sad is, I bet Zbik realy thinks he's a Champ holding Martinez's trinket

He's the WBC champ!!!!!!!!!!!
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:47 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:What's sad is, I bet Zbik realy thinks he's a Champ holding Martinez's trinket

He's the WBC champ!!!!!!!!!!!

Disgrace huh. Just get's the trinket handed to him. And some wonder why I totaly hate the ABC belts. I hate the fighters too for supporting the bullshit too

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:48 pm

Sebastian Zbik is the Middleweight champion of the world.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:58 pm

Ali wrote:Sebastian Zbik is the Middleweight champion of the world.

Sure he is
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:01 pm

GrantZilla wrote:

Sure he is

If you can't beat them, join them.

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Ali wrote:Julio Cesar Chavez Jr vs Sebastian Zbik face to face Zbik_Chavez_Jr_PC_110406_001a

June 4
At Los Angeles (HBO):
Sebastian Zbik vs. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., 12 rounds, for Zbik's WBC middleweight title
A couple things.....
1) That's back to back.....LOL!!! (Not face to face.)
2) Message to Chavez Jr......1983 called...it wants it's haircut back.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:12 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
A couple things.....

Message to FP, Chavez is bringing back the early 80s Vice City look
Julio Cesar Chavez Jr vs Sebastian Zbik face to face Chavez20jr_duddy20la20pc20100427_001a
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:13 pm

Ali wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:

Sure he is

If you can't beat them, join them.

And the NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

El Hijo del Gran Campeon JULIOOOOO CESAR CHAAAAAVEZ JUNIOR!!!
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:23 pm

I just yacked
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:38 pm

GrantZilla wrote:I just yacked

Bow down Grant, your going to witness history on June 4th when the Son of the Legend claims MW glory with a win over the UNDEFEATED German MW Champ Zbik!!

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr vs Sebastian Zbik face to face Chavez_121109
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:46 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:I just yacked

Bow down Grant, your going to witness history on June 4th when the Son of the Legend claims MW glory with a win over the UNDEFEATED German MW Champ Zbik!!

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr vs Sebastian Zbik face to face Chavez_121109

Don Jose will make sure Bum Jr get's the WBC bullshit belt.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:54 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
Ali wrote:Julio Cesar Chavez Jr vs Sebastian Zbik face to face Zbik_Chavez_Jr_PC_110406_001a

June 4
At Los Angeles (HBO):
A couple things.....

lol
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:59 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Don Jose will make sure Bum Jr get's the WBC bullshit belt.

No doubt
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Even if Zibik knocks Bum Jr out, Don Jose will rule it a NC, and demand an immidate rematch be held in Mexico City

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:09 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Even if Zibik knocks Bum Jr out, Don Jose will rule it a NC, and demand an immidate rematch be held in Mexico City

Jose will be the judge and his son will be the ref
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:45 pm

zibik cant break an egg with a sludgehammer..if he kos jr ill laugh for a week..

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:01 pm

dmar5143 wrote:zibik cant break an egg with a sludgehammer..if he kos jr ill laugh for a week..

Funny Shit
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:15 pm

HBO mentions the WBC belt atleast 10 times. Over or under?

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:17 pm

GrantZilla wrote:HBO mentions the WBC belt atleast 10 times. Over or under?

under. I say about 8. Hopefully Kellerman calls it a joke.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:22 pm

captainanddew wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:HBO mentions the WBC belt atleast 10 times. Over or under?

under. I say about 8. Hopefully Kellerman calls it a joke.

I think he will, considering he knows it's Martinez's belt

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:28 pm

I know Arum is hoping with all his might that Chavez Jr. wins. Then he can have Pac fight him and win a belt in another weight class.

No, I have no evidence of this, but I wouldn't put it past Arum.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:35 pm

captainanddew wrote:I know Arum is hoping with all his might that Chavez Jr. wins. Then he can have Pac fight him and win a belt in another weight class.

...the only evidence needed is chavez has a huge following like pac.that equals mega bucks.i dont think even thick skinned bob could handle the rejection of that fight..yuck just the thought of it makes you want to vomit lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:41 pm

dmar5143 wrote:
captainanddew wrote:I know Arum is hoping with all his might that Chavez Jr. wins. Then he can have Pac fight him and win a belt in another weight class.

...the only evidence needed is chavez has a huge following like pac.that equals mega bucks.i dont think even thick skinned bob could handle the rejection of that fight..yuck just the thought of it makes you want to vomit lol.

Arum doesn't give a fuck about rejection. Only $$$, and it's a win-win for him. Pac wins, he get's another trinket to claim he's a 9 division world champ. Bum Jr somehow wins, he'll be a huge draw. And a rematch would be massive

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next