The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Kong says Donaire is not the best Bantam

+2
powerpuncher
GrantZilla
6 posters

Go down

King Kong says Donaire is not the best Bantam Empty King Kong says Donaire is not the best Bantam

Post  GrantZilla Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:47 am

His views on Nonito Donaire as a fighter in the bantamweight division:

“No disrespect to Nonito Donaire, he’s doing his best but I can’t consider him as the best bantamweight in the world. Right now the winner of myself and Abner Mares is going to be the best bantamweight in the world. Nonito Donaire got a chance to shine and fight for the bantamweight championship. Him and Fernando Montiel didn’t get the offer because they are not that great like we in the top four. I’m not thinking about him. All I’m thinking about is beating Abner Mares and becoming the best bantamweight in the world. If he knows he can prove himself against the best bantamweight champion then he could follow me.”
http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=27527&more=1
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

King Kong says Donaire is not the best Bantam Empty Re: King Kong says Donaire is not the best Bantam

Post  powerpuncher Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:30 am

well im glad that he is confident. i think that its easy to see that donaire is the best bantam but i cant hate a man trying to be confident in his skills. but i will agree that mares could potentially be the best in the future.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

King Kong says Donaire is not the best Bantam Empty Re: King Kong says Donaire is not the best Bantam

Post  Frank Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:46 am

King Kong's funny. This guy says, "I don't mean no disrespect" and then talks about the guy like he's a damn dog. Laughing

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:35 am

I hope Donaire sticks around to clean out the division. Moreno and Agbeko/Mares should do it. Kameda would be a cherry on top.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:44 am

powerpuncher wrote:well im glad that he is confident. i think that its easy to see that donaire is the best bantam but i cant hate a man trying to be confident in his skills. but i will agree that mares could potentially be the best in the future.

I'd like to see Donaire take out more top ranked guys before we just accept that he is the best in the division (even though that is very likely the case). You have to prove these things in the ring, not in hypothetical land.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:06 pm

Too bad it's looking like Donaire going to sidelined for his stupid decision to going to GB than honoring his concract with TR.

I'd also like to see Donaire fight Moreno for the Ring/linear crown than the King Kong winner
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:08 pm

HBO's lawyers are looking into the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:08 pm

King Kong is right

He'll be the top Bantam once he takes down Mares

King Kong says Donaire is not the best Bantam King+kong
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Ali wrote:HBO's lawyers are looking into the situation.

looking to buy Arum out lol
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:13 pm

gomez1012 wrote:King Kong is right

He'll be the top Bantam once he takes down Mares

King Kong says Donaire is not the best Bantam King+kong

The winner will for sure bump Moreno out of the 2nd sport. Why Moreno is an idiot for wanting more money. He's going to lose his 2nd spot real soon and he'll be irrelevant. I guess Donaire's wife wants him to get The Ring belt. I guess she called The Ring and asked what he'd have to do to get it
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down