The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLIS HAS VERY SERIOUS INJURY

5 posters

Go down

SOLIS HAS VERY SERIOUS INJURY Empty SOLIS HAS VERY SERIOUS INJURY

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:22 pm

as i suspected espn sports on the net reported scans of solis knee has several serious tears and damage.it was apparent to at least me watching the replay on you tube that a second later after a glancing non effective punch while trying to move a little out of the way he substained a freak accident.transfering the weight by instinct to the other leg while in pain or slightly out of possition can cause a wobble in the uninjured leg.
im an fully disguseted with some fans on the boxing forums i read stating he pulled a citron which is unfair to both fighters.he was not afraid ducked some shots and hit vitali and was in punching range..
again a rush to judgement or gulity before any evidence is in etc etc is total nonsence.the guys career just may be over.and the sad part that some even while reading the hospital reports will still shout fake or he took a easy way out or did a citron..yeah the morons crazies and yes total; ignorant so called fans dont belong on any dam forum and when several agree in supportive posts to the moronsd thats even sadder..i feel for ther guy who i think came to fight and had a intelligent way of going about a fight plan from the brief time he was in there it showed that...the guys career is in question ...disgusting rush of judgement..

Back to top Go down

SOLIS HAS VERY SERIOUS INJURY Empty Re: SOLIS HAS VERY SERIOUS INJURY

Post  gomez1012 Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:24 pm

Its just bad all the way around

A new network trying to get into boxing and the fight flops
Vitali wants a challenge and it ends in the 1st round
Solis gets a HW shot and blows out his knee
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:25 pm

yep your right..a shame.

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:08 pm

Wah, wah, wah pale
Isn't being in great physical condition a huge part of being a professional athlete? Aren't pro boxers considered "elite" in this area? Solis should be ashamed of himself for allowing himself to become a bloated piece of shit. His injury has every bit as much to do with his lack of dedication as anything else. Sure, it looks like a freak accident to the naked eye, but proper dedication & perspiration would have made a difference.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:15 pm

[quote="dmar5143"]as i suspected espn sports on the net reported scans of solis knee has several serious tears and damage.it was apparent to at least me watching the replay on you tube that a second later after a glancing non effective punch while trying to move a little out of the way he substained a freak accident.transfering the weight by instinct to the other leg while in pain or slightly out of possition can cause a wobble in the uninjured leg.
im an fully disguseted with some fans on the boxing forums i read stating he pulled a citron which is unfair to both fighters.he was not afraid ducked some shots and hit vitali and was in punching range..
again a rush to judgement or gulity before any evidence is in etc etc is total nonsence.the guys career just may be over.and the sad part that some even while reading the hospital reports will still shout fake or he took a easy way out or did a citron..yeah the morons crazies and yes total; ignorant so called fans dont belong on any dam forum and when several agree in supportive posts to the moronsd thats even sadder..i feel for ther guy who i think came to fight and had a intelligent way of going about a fight plan from the brief time he was in there it showed that...the guys career is in question ...disgusting rush of judgement..[/quote]

i agree. he looked so up for it and confident before the bell sounded, and the look of despair in his corner when the fight was over was clearly not pre-meditated. it was a massive shame, Solis landed a good overhand right early in the round and he was making Vitali work hard to get to him. just a total shame really

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:18 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Its just bad all the way around

A new network trying to get into boxing and the fight flops
Vitali wants a challenge and it ends in the 1st round
Solis gets a HW shot and blows out his knee

it was just an absolute disaster for Boxing really. with Heavyweight boxing interest hanging by a thread, this was the last thing that was needed. after the first minute of the fight i really thought it was going to be entertaining, it is a shame

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:36 pm

ACL tears come out of nowhere. Doesn't matter if you're in shape or not.

I saw Vinny Testaverde move up in the pocket and tear his ACL without being touched.

1999 was suppose to be our year dammit!
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:44 pm

yes they can happen whether you are in shape or not, but it is harder to feel sorry for a fat guy who looks like garbage when it happens.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down