The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andre Ward vs Arthur Abraham set for May 14th ??

3 posters

Go down

Andre Ward vs Arthur Abraham set for May 14th ?? Empty Andre Ward vs Arthur Abraham set for May 14th ??

Post  Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:41 am

Reports in Germany are stating that a deal was reached to place Andre Ward's defense of the WBA super middleweight title, against Arthur Abraham, at the Home Depot Center in Carson, California. Ward (23-0, 13KOs) is leading the Super Six Boxing Classic in points. Abraham (32-2, 26KOs) lost two out of his last three bouts, with a disqualification defeat to Andre Dirrell and a decision loss to Carl Froch. The winner will face the victor of Carl Froch-Glen Johnson in the Super Six finals. Froch-Johnson takes place the following week on May 21.

http://www.boxingscene.com/ward-abraham-finalized-home-depot-center-14--37147

Back to top Go down

Andre Ward vs Arthur Abraham set for May 14th ?? Empty Re: Andre Ward vs Arthur Abraham set for May 14th ??

Post  Groundhog Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:40 am

I bet it gets postponed Twisted Evil Razz Sleep

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Andre Ward vs Arthur Abraham set for May 14th ?? Empty Re: Andre Ward vs Arthur Abraham set for May 14th ??

Post  Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:41 am

Groundhog wrote:I bet it gets postponed Twisted Evil Razz Sleep

Probably Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:35 am

I've come to the conclusion that to get eliminated from this tourney, a fighter has to get run over by a car outside of the arena.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:45 am

I believe this date is good to go

My friend saw Andre Ward at the local 24 Hr Fitness, told him next fight May 14th in So Cal
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down