The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul Williams Speaks: Wants Martinez Rematch

4 posters

Go down

Paul Williams Speaks: Wants Martinez Rematch Empty Paul Williams Speaks: Wants Martinez Rematch

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:45 am

hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Paul Williams Speaks: Wants Martinez Rematch Empty Re: Paul Williams Speaks: Wants Martinez Rematch

Post  captainanddew Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:27 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:http://www.boxingscene.com/paul-williams-denies-147-return-wants-martinez-trilogy--37035

Also says reports or going to 147 are false.

Sign it up. We will see if PW is better than we think or we will be rid of him for a while.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Paul Williams Speaks: Wants Martinez Rematch Empty Re: Paul Williams Speaks: Wants Martinez Rematch

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:36 am

captainanddew wrote:

Sign it up. We will see if PW is better than we think or we will be rid of him for a while.

I'm in as well, make this fight happen. People would pay to watch and Martinez doesn't have much for another name fighter he could face. I think he KO's him again, this time after punishing the Punisher for six or seven rounds before he drops him.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:03 am

im glad williams cleared up the 147 thing.pac or floyd only and neither will happen.im against a martinez rematch for now.i feel williams realy has to re earn it and fight 2 caliber guys at 154 or 160 first.if indeed hbo has tossed out a few names lets say 3 then say yes to all three and hope one agrees.since the ko and the citron fight paul i doubt is feared .so a yes will be there.dont haggle and nickel and dime hbo either just fight.
williams window of being on top is getting shorter i feel.its time to fight.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:21 am

dmar5143 wrote:im glad williams cleared up the 147 thing.pac or floyd only and neither will happen.im against a martinez rematch for now.i feel williams realy has to re earn it and fight 2 caliber guys at 154 or 160 first.if indeed hbo has tossed out a few names lets say 3 then say yes to all three and hope one agrees.since the ko and the citron fight paul i doubt is feared .so a yes will be there.dont haggle and nickel and dime hbo either just fight.
williams window of being on top is getting shorter i feel.its time to fight.

He's still ranked pretty high in the division and if the young bucks don't want the risk then make the fight with Martinez. I agree, there is no room for bullshit negotiation at this point, Paul got starched by the champ and should earn the rematch, I just don't think that boxing politics will allow him to earn it.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:43 am

He doesn't deserve a shot at the champ yet. He should have lost their first fight. He was ktfo in round 2 in the second fight to erase any doubt.

Let him fight Pirog - winner gets a shot at the champ.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:41 am

Finish off Cintron, put it in DC then look for the Trilogy
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:49 am

Williams vs K9 !

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:54 am

So....Williams is a Somniloquist now?
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:57 am

flapanther2001 wrote:So....Williams is a Somniloquist now?

LOL poor Williams will soon be offered some sort of sleeping commercial. Paul should start advertising duvets.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:13 am

maybe Williams should fight Dz in a battle of recent Martinez KO victims.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:14 am

Canvas wrote:maybe Williams should fight Dz in a battle of recent Martinez KO victims.

Not a bad idea, HBO do owe Sergei D another date.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down