The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cotto-Mayorga "Relentless" PPV round by round

5 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Cotto-Mayorga "Relentless" PPV round by round - Page 8 Empty Re: Cotto-Mayorga "Relentless" PPV round by round

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:29 am

I loved how Mayorga complained about his hand then straight away uses it to wipe his head with a towel Laughing

Back to top Go down

Cotto-Mayorga "Relentless" PPV round by round - Page 8 Empty Re: Cotto-Mayorga "Relentless" PPV round by round

Post  SlickMoney Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:31 am

Cotto needs to go back down to 147. The Cotto/Steward combo at 147 would be interesting to see. Won't happen though.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:34 am

SlickMoney wrote:Cotto needs to go back down to 147. The Cotto/Steward combo at 147 would be interesting to see. Won't happen though.

Agreed, I still think Cotto's too small for that division. I can't see Miguel being able to fight off the likes of Angulo, Cintron and Kirkland.

Back to Welterweight to challenge Andre Berto.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:35 am

SlickMoney wrote:Cotto needs to go back down to 147. The Cotto/Steward combo at 147 would be interesting to see. Won't happen though.

I'm with you. He is too small for 154. He can make 147. If I am him and Arum is going to put him in with Margacheato then say lets do it at 147.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:36 am

Ali wrote:

Agreed, I still think Cotto's too small for that division. I can't see Miguel being able to fight off the likes of Angulo, Cintron and Kirkland.

Back to Welterweight to challenge Andre Berto.

yeah, forget Margarito. Berto is the fight we want to see.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:45 am

great gif Ali Funny Shit

and yea Matador got rocked, knew he was done after the KD

put up a good fight though, just couldnt get Cotto in front of him, even when he tried to bait him in lol
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8