The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings boxing buds

5 posters

Go down

Greetings boxing buds Empty Greetings boxing buds

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:33 pm

So, we're shitcanning Ninja's now? Bring me up to date on how everyone here feels.. pirat

Back to top Go down

Greetings boxing buds Empty Re: Greetings boxing buds

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:06 am

For me I'd go back in a second if everyone here went back and Wolf did not participate in the boxing forum. Life is just too short to deal with his nonsense.

But we got most of the good guys, not all, here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:24 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:For me I'd go back in a second if everyone here went back and Wolf did not participate in the boxing forum. Life is just too short to deal with his nonsense.

Well, we might be able to keep Wolf on a leash, he's not as bad as I first thought he was, I believe he can be dealt with. Tell you what, I don't like doing it, but I can be just as big of an asshole as Wolf or anyone else if I get fucked with.

Thing is, without you, and some of the other key members, Ninja's boxing forum will dry up and blow away. I've been trying to get everyone back, and give Ninja's one more try, if it fails, so be it, but I think it's worth a try.

I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:02 am

I ignore any topic or poster I don't like.I still post there,but may change my mind if any more good posters leave.Welcome aboard.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:28 am

hi ring..noo for now ill stay put here..the wolf guy wont be contained.he insults folks out of the blue.no reason same as krazyhorse..this forum has a excellent start and a few more good guys will come over sooner or later..look foward to you puting your fight links on here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:37 am

Ring wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:For me I'd go back in a second if everyone here went back and Wolf did not participate in the boxing forum. Life is just too short to deal with his nonsense.

Well, we might be able to keep Wolf on a leash, he's not as bad as I first thought he was, I believe he can be dealt with. Tell you what, I don't like doing it, but I can be just as big of an asshole as Wolf or anyone else if I get fucked with.

Thing is, without you, and some of the other key members, Ninja's boxing forum will dry up and blow away. I've been trying to get everyone back, and give Ninja's one more try, if it fails, so be it, but I think it's worth a try.

At least for me it is non-negotiable. If Wolf appears in the boxing forum I have no interest. He's simply unpleasant without bringing any boxing knowledge or humor to the table. Life is too damned short.

But if the rest of you disagree and want to go back? You should do so. No hard feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:29 am

Even the few guys in the boxing forum that have been jerks in the past (krazy), are normally pretty decent guys to talk boxing with. Most of the time they add something to a discussion.

Wolf seems different.

Wolf seems to come to the boxing forum ONLY TO GET UNDER PEOPLE'S SKIN. I know you are supposed to be able to ignore people like that, but they do get to me rather easily. I have a very short fuse and the best recourse for me is to avoid people like that.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:13 am

captainanddew wrote:Even the few guys in the boxing forum that have been jerks in the past (krazy), are normally pretty decent guys to talk boxing with. Most of the time they add something to a discussion.

Wolf seems different.

Wolf seems to come to the boxing forum ONLY TO GET UNDER PEOPLE'S SKIN. I know you are supposed to be able to ignore people like that, but they do get to me rather easily. I have a very short fuse and the best recourse for me is to avoid people like that.

Wolf is an interesting character, and it's sometimes fun to see what he comes up with in the "off-topic" fourms (in the circus sideshow sence of fun); but he is a bit of an asshole and it's really annoying to have someone post on the boxing forum just to disrespect the sport and start crap.

But I'd go back to Ninja's if people here went back. If I don't learn anything and don't get entertained it's not worth it. I'll debate anyone, as long as they're reasonable about how they do it.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:34 am

dmar5143 wrote:hi ring..noo for now ill stay put here..the wolf guy wont be contained.he insults folks out of the blue.no reason same as krazyhorse..this forum has a excellent start and a few more good guys will come over sooner or later..look foward to you puting your fight links on here.

Wolf is all bark and no bite, I think you guys might be overeacting to this clown, I put krazyhorse on my 'foes list' so I won't even have to look at that piece of shit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:41 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ring wrote:

At least for me it is non-negotiable. If Wolf appears in the boxing forum I have no interest. He's simply unpleasant without bringing any boxing knowledge or humor to the table. Life is too damned short.

But if the rest of you disagree and want to go back? You should do so. No hard feelings.

I see no reason why I/we can't post in both forums? I may talk to the Admin at Ninjas and see what his feeling are about Wolf, he might not like having his boxing forum fucked up by this clown.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:51 am

captainanddew wrote:Even the few guys in the boxing forum that have been jerks in the past (krazy), are normally pretty decent guys to talk boxing with. Most of the time they add something to a discussion.

Wolf seems different.

I understand Capt, I just think we should 'at least' try to get to some kind of resolution before we all up and permanently leave, but's that's just me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:23 am

ring i dont think anyone here would have a problem with you or anyone else posting on both forums.wolf is not as harmless as you think..ive been attacked by him at least a dozen times without reason since i directed no posts towards him..ive been called illiterate a prehistoric old fuck a pussy and tons of other names by both him and krazy..theres noo need to do that..his purpose IS to break up the boxing forum..krazy its been said is knowlegable BUT i havent seen one post that has deminstrated that.not one.every post in disagreement contains insults of the lowest level including sexual refernces..several posters feel he is funny..i look at it as a lack of respect and decentcy..
here we have the begining of a excellent forum..we have a group thus far of all excellent posters who in the past i have enjoyed there imput.that includes our entire membership..sooner ill gaurentee will enforce trouble makers and maybe deleate there profiles before they get started.
i glanced at ninja forum and wolf and others have tossed tons of insults towards the folks that have left.for me and its my thoughts only to return there serves noo purpose because of thoses who applaud wolf and agree with what he said about the guys leaving..
wolf is a mod there and the administrater will not solve the problem..a example why is for sure he has read what happened and i made a thread for bird gomez ali hardcore and poerpuncher to PM sooner.the only reply fast was by the adminstrater..he said trash can.thats where it went.
look a ali a bird a gomez a hardcore a powerpuncher would be the type of poster desired here.add 5 or 6 more active guys plus those 5 and we can have a great hopping forum void of nonsence...
marble and i have been accused of being old fashion.in some ways we certainly are..keeping your self respect intact is part of our old fashion ways..ill stay here....i hope you understand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:01 pm

dmar5143 wrote:ring i dont think anyone here would have a problem with you or anyone else posting on both forums.wolf is not as harmless as you think..ive been attacked by him at least a dozen times without reason since i directed no posts towards him..ive been called illiterate a prehistoric old fuck a pussy and tons of other names by both him and krazy..theres noo need to do that..his purpose IS to break up the boxing forum..krazy its been said is knowlegable BUT i havent seen one post that has deminstrated that.not one.every post in disagreement contains insults of the lowest level including sexual refernces..several posters feel he is funny..i look at it as a lack of respect and decentcy..
here we have the begining of a excellent forum..we have a group thus far of all excellent posters who in the past i have enjoyed there imput.that includes our entire membership..sooner ill gaurentee will enforce trouble makers and maybe deleate there profiles before they get started.
i glanced at ninja forum and wolf and others have tossed tons of insults towards the folks that have left.for me and its my thoughts only to return there serves noo purpose because of thoses who applaud wolf and agree with what he said about the guys leaving..
wolf is a mod there and the administrater will not solve the problem..a example why is for sure he has read what happened and i made a thread for bird gomez ali hardcore and poerpuncher to PM sooner.the only reply fast was by the adminstrater..he said trash can.thats where it went.
look a ali a bird a gomez a hardcore a powerpuncher would be the type of poster desired here.add 5 or 6 more active guys plus those 5 and we can have a great hopping forum void of nonsence...
marble and i have been accused of being old fashion.in some ways we certainly are..keeping your self respect intact is part of our old fashion ways..ill stay here....i hope you understand.

I understand, and know where you're coming from dmar, i'm old fashioned too. It's too bad that a couple of childish assholes can ruin a boxing forum.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:05 pm

This seems like an awful drastic move, I am sure if you all contacted the admins about Wolf something would be done.

Deleting your accounts was premature.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:11 pm

I wrote Wolf a "PM", very politely asking him to mellow out a bit. We'll see what happens.

Last edited by Frank on Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:13 pm

Ali wrote:This seems like an awful drastic move, I am sure if you all contacted the admins about Wolf something would be done.

I tried Ali. I sent Golbez a PM and he sided with wolf. Then the rest of the mods did the same.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:17 pm

Frank wrote:I think Wolf is Topnotch. Just my opinon.

I don't think so Frank, Topnotch ain't that articulate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:23 pm

Ring wrote:
Frank wrote:I think Wolf is Topnotch. Just my opinon.

I don't think so Frank, Topnotch ain't that articulate.
Sad to say your correct there.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:26 pm

Ali wrote:This seems like an awful drastic move, I am sure if you all contacted the admins about Wolf something would be done.

As of yet, I don't believe any accounts have been deleted, except for perhaps, Canvas's.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:35 pm

I just want to talk boxing

Change the name Sooner, to similar to NP
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:38 pm

gomez1012 wrote:I just want to talk boxing

Change the name Sooner, to similar to NP
HMMM I dont know if I can now. You guys come up with something great and I will check to see if I can change it.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:45 pm

BoxingBolivian.com
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down