The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juan Manuel Lopez vs Orlando Salido face to face

+3
hardcorebee24
GrantZilla
Groundhog
7 posters

Go down

Juan Manuel Lopez vs Orlando Salido face to face Empty Juan Manuel Lopez vs Orlando Salido face to face

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:00 am

Juan Manuel Lopez vs Orlando Salido face to face Lopez-salido%20(2)

Juan Manuel Lopez vs Orlando Salido face to face Lopez-salido%20(1)

Juan Manuel Lopez vs Orlando Salido face to face Lopez-salido%20(4)

Anyone else think JuanMa looks slightly chubby ? Salido thinks he's round about 150lb.

April 16
At Bayamon, Puerto Rico (Showtime):
Juan Manuel Lopez vs. Orlando Salido, 12 rounds, for Lopez's WBO featherweight title

Back to top Go down

Juan Manuel Lopez vs Orlando Salido face to face Empty Re: Juan Manuel Lopez vs Orlando Salido face to face

Post  Groundhog Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:40 am

damn Salido gets tons of opportunities.

JMM, Gamboa, Juanma.

He got knocked out a ton of times in his early fights but has been able to hang 12 rounds often since then (including JMM and Gamboa).

Wonder if Lopez can finish him. I see what they're trying to do though. JML had issues with Mtagwa, Gamboa crushed him. Gamboa went 12 with Salido and looked bad at times.

It's not a terrible fight but I want Lopez to fight Gamboa soon. enough marinating Uncle Bob!

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Juan Manuel Lopez vs Orlando Salido face to face Empty Re: Juan Manuel Lopez vs Orlando Salido face to face

Post  GrantZilla Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:51 am

Groundhog wrote:It's not a terrible fight but I want Lopez to fight Gamboa soon. enough marinating Uncle Bob!

Arum knows what he's doing. I mean, we critisize how Bradley-Alexander fight went down. Part reason was, they are total nobodies outside hardcore fans.

Same with Lopez and Gamboa.

I'm telling you, won't be surprised at all if one of them ends up on CBS sometime this year.

In fact, I could see a double-header with both guys on CBS leading into a PPV fight
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:16 am

I think JuanMa and Gamboa both have tough fights coming up.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:40 am

Ali wrote:I think JuanMa and Gamboa both have tough fights coming up.

JuanMa has been fighting nothing but tough fights. This will be his fourth fight against a top ten ranked opponent in a row. I think he should have been fighting one month sooner in order to open up a fight for the PR Parade Eve, but that's just me. Fight in the beginning of March or at the end of February and then fight again in June.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:44 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:

JuanMa has been fighting nothing but tough fights. This will be his fourth fight against a top ten ranked opponent in a row. I think he should have been fighting one month sooner in order to open up a fight for the PR Parade Eve, but that's just me. Fight in the beginning of March or at the end of February and then fight again in June.

I didn't mean either guy has had soft opponents in the past, I just really think both men's next fight will be difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:48 am

Ali wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

I didn't mean either guy has had soft opponents in the past, I just really think both men's next fight will be difficult.

Gamboa needs to look somewhat spectacular after two stinkers.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:31 pm

Groundhog wrote:damn Salido gets tons of opportunities.

JMM, Gamboa, Juanma.

He got knocked out a ton of times in his early fights but has been able to hang 12 rounds often since then (including JMM and Gamboa).

Wonder if Lopez can finish him. I see what they're trying to do though. JML had issues with Mtagwa, Gamboa crushed him. Gamboa went 12 with Salido and looked bad at times.

It's not a terrible fight but I want Lopez to fight Gamboa soon. enough marinating Uncle Bob!
Salido has had a lot of oppertunities, he also fought Guerrero and beat him down for 12 rounds. He took the title away from Guerrerp, but got stripped because of he tested positive for Roids. Hes not a bad fighter at all, he has good technique. I think this fight is going the distance and Salido is right, Juanma looks fat.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:40 pm

Diego408 wrote: Salido has had a lot of oppertunities, he also fought Guerrero and beat him down for 12 rounds. He took the title away from Guerrerp, but got stripped because of he tested positive for Roids. Hes not a bad fighter at all, he has good technique. I think this fight is going the distance and Salido is right, Juanma looks fat.

He kinda does, no wonder they keep talking about 130

Better be careful vs Salido, not the biggest puncher, but he'll be there all night
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Under card fight

http://twitter.com/#!/stevemaxboxing/status/35507053149556737

told that Mike Alvarado-Vernon Paris( 140) will open up Showtime broadcast before Juan Ma-OSalido in Puerto Rico on April 16th
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:28 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Diego408 wrote: Salido has had a lot of oppertunities, he also fought Guerrero and beat him down for 12 rounds. He took the title away from Guerrerp, but got stripped because of he tested positive for Roids. Hes not a bad fighter at all, he has good technique. I think this fight is going the distance and Salido is right, Juanma looks fat.

He kinda does, no wonder they keep talking about 130

Better be careful vs Salido, not the biggest puncher, but he'll be there all night
Anyone else but me thinks that Juan Ma takes him out before 7?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:05 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Under card fight

told that Mike Alvarado-Vernon Paris( 140) will open up Showtime broadcast before Juan Ma-OSalido in Puerto Rico on April 16th
nice!!!!
btw juanma hasn't been training at all. dude was just in texas not long ago before that he was in the phillipines and before that he was in california. i think 150 is not bad considering the fact that he hasn't been training at all. he'll be fine.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:09 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
nice!!!!
btw juanma hasn't been training at all. dude was just in texas not long ago before that he was in the phillipines and before that he was in california. i think 150 is not bad considering the fact that he hasn't been training at all. he'll be fine.

Yea should be a good night of action esp since HBO also planning Khan vs McCloskey & Berto vs Ortiz

Salido said he was surprised at how chubby Lopez was
http://www.notifight.com/artman2/publish/Entrevista_6/Sorprende_a_Salido_sobrepeso_de_Juanma.php

The comments are comedy under the article lol
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:53 am

gomez1012 wrote:Under card fight

Sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down