The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steelers vs. Packers - Super Bowl XLV discussion thread

2 posters

Go down

Steelers vs. Packers - Super Bowl XLV discussion thread Empty Steelers vs. Packers - Super Bowl XLV discussion thread

Post  Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:39 pm

OK, fellas, lets talk about the game when it starts, somewhere around 6:30 PM EST today. cheers

Steelers vs. Packers - Super Bowl XLV discussion thread Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY-6-3w4aQE40SLrXCTkUdoeIKpxqXnPVcij4R5GyXlgjkdRhyTA

Last edited by Ring on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Steelers vs. Packers - Super Bowl XLV discussion thread Empty Re: Steelers vs. Packers - Super Bowl XLV discussion thread

Post  Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:26 pm

The game should start here in a few minutes... Go Packers!

Back to top Go down

Steelers vs. Packers - Super Bowl XLV discussion thread Empty Re: Steelers vs. Packers - Super Bowl XLV discussion thread

Post  Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:03 pm

GB scores first on an 80 yard drive, 7-0, 3:44 left 1st quarter.

Woohoo... Pack scores on an INT, goes up 14-0, 3:13 left in the 1st quarter.

Is anyone but me watching this game?

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:51 pm

I hate the Steelers with a passion. I am going nutso every time the Packers score. Please hold Pittsburgh in the final 2 mins of first half, Green Bay!!! If you do, you get ball back to start 2nd half!!!! Lets do this.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:07 pm

captainanddew wrote:I hate the Steelers with a passion. I am going nutso every time the Packers score. Please hold Pittsburgh in the final 2 mins of first half, Green Bay!!! If you do, you get ball back to start 2nd half!!!! Lets do this.

Pittsburg scores right before the half, Pack up, 21-10. The Packers need to come right back after the half and score some points. Good game. (unless you're a Steelers fan, haha)

BTW, Pittsburg figures to come back and make a game out of it, Roethlisberger is a big game player, so we'll see if Rodgers and the Pack are up to the task.

Last edited by Ring on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:15 pm

the halftime show sucks. I hate the black eyed peas. Fergie can't sing and her face is all kinds of ugly. Plus, I hate bringing Slash out for sweet child of mine. I've seen her sing it before on youtube and she still sucks at singing it.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:22 pm

Is that who that crap is, the black eyed peas? they're horrible, I turned that shit off until the games starts again. Seems like Jerry could have found a better half-time act, go figure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:51 pm

Pack 21 Pitt 17, things are tightening up, the Steeler defense is shutting Rodgers down in the 2nd half..

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Ring wrote:Pack 21 Pitt 17, things are tightening up, the Steeler defense is shutting Rodgers down in the 2nd half..

yes TD packers!!!!!!! Buck Rodgers is the man. If Packers D can get a stop here!!!!
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:35 pm

After a Steeler turnover on a fumble, the Packers score a TD and go back up by 11, Pack 28-17, with 11:51 left in the game. I'm liking GB's chances of winning now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:46 pm

horay packers..what a year..huge injuries and 6 wins in a row and 5 on the road against all playoff calibere teams..they deserved to win..im hoping for a repeat of course..

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:56 am

dmar5143 wrote:horay packers..what a year..huge injuries and 6 wins in a row and 5 on the road against all playoff calibere teams..they deserved to win..im hoping for a repeat of course..
Dmar,as a life long Steeler fan, I can tell you that the better team won. The thing I like about the Pack is the class of the organization. Coach McCarthy, Aaron Rogers, ect. are great spokesmen for the NFL. Coach McCarthy lets his players do his talking on the field. Let's hope "Fat, Ugly, Bastard" (Rex Ryan) gets a hint from McCarthy and takes some remedial charm school classes.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down