The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super-Bowl Sunday - February 6th

3 posters

Go down

Super-Bowl Sunday - February 6th Empty Super-Bowl Sunday - February 6th

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:43 pm

I usually like College FB more then I do the Pros, but the Steelers-Packers should be a hell of a game Sunday at Cowboys Stadium. I believe this game will start somewhere around 6:30 PM EST.

Pittsburg figures to win, the Steelers and Big-Ben have been there done that already, but you've gotta love Aaron Rogers and the Pack's chances.

I'll go with the Packers 34-31 just because I like Rogers. Who you kats got?

Back to top Go down

Super-Bowl Sunday - February 6th Empty Re: Super-Bowl Sunday - February 6th

Post  gomez1012 Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:23 pm

Hard to go against this Steelers Defense
Too many players on that team that refuse to lose

but Im rooting for the Pack
Rodgers a Bay Area guy & Woodson a former Raider
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:31 pm

I'm a Steeler fan, but this one is too close to call. If anyone puts a dime on it, they're crazy. I think Mendenhall has to have a 100 yard day for the "Black and Gold" to win a 3rd title. Aaron Rogers has to play exceptionally well for the Pack to win. Sure, he didn't need to against the Eagles or the Bears, however he's not playing either team this Sunday. The X factor is Troy Palamalu. I never know what he's going to do.

I have no idea how this thing will turn out. None.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:08 pm

im rooting for green bay of course thats my team..if they do win it its against huge odds..that would be six wins in a row against playoff caliber teams in a win or your out type of thing each week and i think 5 games on the road..huge key players have been injured for the packers and have been out either all of the year or most of it..grant harris finley aj hawk and a few other starters..a realy small town supported team and like the steelers a chartered member of the nfl..tradition of the highest order for the two.the pac needs to rush the ball with effectiveness and a few good screens will help..put pressure on big ben and that will be keyes to a win..pac31 steelers 21 in a hard played game...refs please get the calls right this time and the replays right..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:13 am

Frank wrote:I'm a Steeler fan, but this one is too close to call. If anyone puts a dime on it, they're crazy. I think Mendenhall has to have a 100 yard day for the "Black and Gold" to win a 3rd title. Aaron Rogers has to play exceptionally well for the Pack to win. Sure, he didn't need to against the Eagles or the Bears, however he's not playing either team this Sunday. The X factor is Troy Palamalu. I never know what he's going to do.

I have no idea how this thing will turn out. None.

I love those head & shoulders commercials Palamalu does, the SOB has got a head full of hair doesn't he.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:26 am

I think new Steel Curtain the Steelers have will be the deciding factor in this game.

I honestly don't give a fuck about either team, just think Steelers defense though not so strong in the secondary outside Troy, will be too much for The Packers
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:52 am

Super Brawlers Make Super Bowl Predictions
As they prepare for their own world title battles, multi-division world champions MIGUEL COTTO, NONITO DONAIRE, RICARDO MAYORGA and FERNANDO MONTIEL spoke from their training camps to give their predictions on Sunday’s Super Bowl XLV.

MIGUEL COTTO: “The Steel Curtain of Pittsburgh will drop and close the show on the Green Bay Packers. I’m going with the Iron City.”

NONITO DONAIRE: “Aaron Rogers is a great quarterback. He throws very few interceptions. He will lead the Packers to victory.

RICARDO MAYORGA: “I’m pulling for Green Bay. They fight hard like me. The Steelers will roll over like Cotto when I dropkick him in our super brawl on March 12..”

FERNANDO MONTIEL: "I'm going with Green Bay. They are peaking at the right time."

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=26758&more=1

FTY Teddy picked the Packers on FNF.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:15 am

GrantZilla wrote:Super Brawlers Make Super Bowl Predictions
As they prepare for their own world title battles, multi-division world champions MIGUEL COTTO, NONITO DONAIRE, RICARDO MAYORGA and FERNANDO MONTIEL spoke from their training camps to give their predictions on Sunday’s Super Bowl XLV.

MIGUEL COTTO: “The Steel Curtain of Pittsburgh will drop and close the show on the Green Bay Packers. I’m going with the Iron City.”

NONITO DONAIRE: “Aaron Rogers is a great quarterback. He throws very few interceptions. He will lead the Packers to victory.

RICARDO MAYORGA: “I’m pulling for Green Bay. They fight hard like me. The Steelers will roll over like Cotto when I dropkick him in our super brawl on March 12..”

FERNANDO MONTIEL: "I'm going with Green Bay. They are peaking at the right time."

My Steelers make it to the Super Bowl and 3 our of 4 practioners of the "sweet science" pick the other guys to win. We (Steeler fans) have to take a deep breath while watching "Big Ben" represent arguably the most successful franchise in sports history. Not only that, but anyone who's been watching this game in 2010 knows that Aaron Rogers is a future HOFer and probably the hottest QB the Steelers have faced since "Roger Staubach." Also, our "Terrible Towel" fans are stuck in airports all over the fucking country.

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Mad

Wait a minute?! Teddy Atlas picked the Packers??!!!! Very Happy

Question. Is "Big Ben" the reason Pittsburgh has no cheerleaders? Just a thought.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:57 am

frank from a packer fan good luck sunday but the steelers are far from sports histories most succesfull franchise..that hands down is the new york yankees.27 championships and 40 world series appearences..the montreal canadians far supierior also..in football the packers hold the most titles followed by the bears.the celtics and lakers are far more successfull franchises and in baseball so do the st louis cards.there are other teams also.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:14 am

dmar5143 wrote:frank from a packer fan good luck sunday but the steelers are far from sports histories most succesfull franchise..that hands down is the new york yankees.27 championships and 40 world series appearences..the montreal canadians far supierior also..in football the packers hold the most titles followed by the bears.the celtics and lakers are far more successfull franchises and in baseball so do the st louis cards.there are other teams also.
Dmar, I knew someone would write this post after what I stated. Honestly, I'm glad it was you. At least you know the history of the game.

Let's just make a safe statement and say that, since the invention of the Super Bowl, the Steelers can make a good argument in relation to being the most successful franchise in sports. Let's say, since 1967, Pittsburgh can challenge the success of any team in athletics.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:58 am

why thanks frank.i love this matchup..2 nfl charter members and one owned by a small town loyal fans the other by the ronneys..art rooney the founder a real quality gentlemen and the sons take after him..2 owners whos heart soul spirit and ever fiber in there being has a genuine love for the game and not the big profit..its in there dna..the team from lambeuo field the yankee statuim of football playing for a trophy called lombardi and against the family of one of the founding fathers..popa bear halas must love this matchup..soo do i.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:35 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Super Brawlers Make Super Bowl Predictions

Oh fuck, that means the Pack will lose for sure now What a Face

I'm surprised to hear that Montiel, Mayorga, Cotto, & Donaire have that much interest in the Superbowl.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:42 pm

My Steelers make it to the Super Bowl and 3 our of 4 practioners of the "sweet science" pick the other guys to win. We (Steeler fans) have to take a deep breath while watching "Big Ben" represent arguably the most successful franchise in sports history. Not only that, but anyone who's been watching this game in 2010 knows that Aaron Rogers is a future HOFer and probably the hottest QB the Steelers have faced since "Roger Staubach." Also, our "Terrible Towel" fans are stuck in airports all over the fucking country.

Wait a minute?! Teddy Atlas picked the Packers??!!!! Very Happy

Question. Is "Big Ben" the reason Pittsburgh has no cheerleaders? Just a thought.

That's correct, all the cheerleaders are away preparing lawsuits against Big Ben for sexual assault. geek

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:22 pm

Marisa Miller, the spokewoman for The NFL has hired Ray Lewis to be her bodyguard when she speaks to Big Ben

She also stated she's tired of getting naked pics sent to her from Bret Favre
Super-Bowl Sunday - February 6th Marissa-miller-nfl-240ls101210
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down