The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things I don't want to see in the Super Bowl.

2 posters

Go down

Things I don't want to see in the Super Bowl. Empty Things I don't want to see in the Super Bowl.

Post  Frank Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:04 am

1. Insignificant SB stats nobody gives a fuck about. Example. "This is the first time a Super Bowl has had a 1st quarter last more than 40 minutes while an old lady in the stands has a heart attack from drinking "Jack Daniels." Little interesting fact I thought our audience would appreciate."

2. Lousy Commercials. Hey listen. Whoever is responsible for writing these commercials, please keep in mind that we all know you had all year to prepare them. What kind of a fucking idiot can't think of a good commercial given a whole damn year and a million dollar budget?!

3. Please don't mention the lack of cheerleaders in this football game. It's depressing. Please make up for it by showing old clips of the "Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders."

4. Please, only 1 shot of "Jerry Jones." Yes Jerry, we all know you own the stadium the Super Bowl is being played in.

5. No long camera shots of old Packers and Steelers. Keep in mind that some of us watched these guys play in their primes and it's a little depressing to see them as old, brain damaged, bags of used up bones. Quick camera shots will be fine.

6. Just a little pointer for you fans that want to know how the game will pan out in the end. Listen to Jimmy Johnson before the game begins and at half time.
Wish I could come down on a member of Fox's team, but even I have to admit they have a smart bunch of guys talking football.
Just recalled the title of this thread. "Things I don't want to see." Ok, Jerry Jones, you had one of the greatest coaches in history in "Jimmy Johnson" and stated publicly that anyone could coach "...this Dallas team." Please stay the fuck away from Jimmy with the fake smiles. You don't know the game and you don't know Jimmy. Stick with Pacquiao.

7. End Zone dances. Am I the only one who cringes when a low class moron does a retard, ghetto dance in the end zone after making a TD? Hey morons, we don't watch the SB to see you act like behavior disordered children. Is this statement politically correct? No, but it's correct.

8. I'm convinced that most of the officials go overboard calling penalties in the Super bowl. Why? They're trying to get laid after the game. More TV time = more of a chance with a woman you could only dream about before the Super Bowl. I'm not going to come down on you guys but I'd appreciate it if you keep your "15 minutes of fame" down to a minimum level. Less is always more.

9. I don't want to see "Rex Ryan" during this football game.

10. I really would rather not see a group of women coming out of bathrooms with torn dresses and hair all over their faces. Are you listening to this "Ben?"

Frank

Back to top Go down

Things I don't want to see in the Super Bowl. Empty Re: Things I don't want to see in the Super Bowl.

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:18 pm

lol lol lol frank good job..i agree on all except that jerry jones dont know jimmy..they were roomates in colledge and played football together there..the fox guys i love there chemistry there humor and there great knowledge indeed..like you im soo tired of nonsence stats both in baseball and football..folks we just broke a new super bowl record by giving you 57 different stats beating the 56 of super bowl 39...geez.
yes a shame looking at willie davis today and a few others..

Back to top Go down

Things I don't want to see in the Super Bowl. Empty Re: Things I don't want to see in the Super Bowl.

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:19 pm

i especialy like your number 9..please dont spoil my super bowl pizza by doing that lol..yuck.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:30 pm

I wish they'd get rid of Halftime performances. It's too fucking long. Just show a high school band and then get back to the fucking game.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:51 pm

Funny stuff Frank, but seriously, what I don't wanna see is the 6+ hours or more of bullshit before the game starts at 6:30 PM EST Sunday. And I could give a shit less about the halftime crap, just show the fucking game and may the best team win.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down