The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I a bad person if I'm a Margo fan?

+3
Frank
Soonermark890
kbyte
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Am I a bad person if I'm a Margo fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: Am I a bad person if I'm a Margo fan?

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:25 am

Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:Yes!
LOL

SOMEBODY'S gotta keep the standards up around here!

We don't condemn fans of Margarito, then we'll be ok with Tarver fans and then ok with fans of Mr. Ronald Wright and then it'll be dogs and cats sleeping together, mass hysteria!
Hehehehe.."Real wrath of God type shit".....To begin with, boxing, as well as all sporting events, are exactly that..Sport...which means all involved are held to a certain gentlemanly standard. Imagine if the wraps were found AFTER the fight. Margo & Capetillo may have received lifetime bans. Now I'm not saying that you're a bad person for being a fan, but remember, we're all OK with girls cheating, until they cheat on us!!!
Even thats ok as long as its another woman they are seeing. OR better yet they are cheating with Women. Yeah thats it 4 women all together in the shower touching.... Oh yeah.

Only if we are included in the action. Very Happy
Hell I would even be willing to just watch. Girl on Girl is Great. Very Happy
There must come a time in life when we meet, Sooner. We have way too much in common. Laughing
Yes sir. Hey I was out with one of my friends and his wife once and we all got a little drunk and his wife started making out with this hot chick. Anyways this friend of mine got all pissed that his wife had "cheated" right in front of him. Im like your an idiot. I have been barking up that tree for about 8 years or so with no luck and you are just given that situation and your mad? So I decided he is gay.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Am I a bad person if I'm a Margo fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: Am I a bad person if I'm a Margo fan?

Post  Frank Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:33 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
LOL

We don't condemn fans of Margarito, then we'll be ok with Tarver fans and then ok with fans of Mr. Ronald Wright and then it'll be dogs and cats sleeping together, mass hysteria!
Hehehehe.."Real wrath of God type shit".....To begin with, boxing, as well as all sporting events, are exactly that..Sport...which means all involved are held to a certain gentlemanly standard. Imagine if the wraps were found AFTER the fight. Margo & Capetillo may have received lifetime bans. Now I'm not saying that you're a bad person for being a fan, but remember, we're all OK with girls cheating, until they cheat on us!!!
Even thats ok as long as its another woman they are seeing. OR better yet they are cheating with Women. Yeah thats it 4 women all together in the shower touching.... Oh yeah.

There must come a time in life when we meet, Sooner. We have way too much in common. Laughing
Yes sir. Hey I was out with one of my friends and his wife once and we all got a little drunk and his wife started making out with this hot chick. Anyways this friend of mine got all pissed that his wife had "cheated" right in front of him. Im like your an idiot. I have been barking up that tree for about 8 years or so with no luck and you are just given that situation and your mad? So I decided he is gay.
Good call, Sooner. I once had a girlfriend tell me that another girl had a crush on her at her job. She went on and on about how she wouldn't leave her alone. (The lez or bi girl was very pretty and innocent looking). Finally, in the middle of her story, she looks at me and screams, "You're getting turned on!" Laughing Never happened, but I had a lot of fun thinking about it. (Note: Go easy on your friend. Some people can't take the thought of anyone with their gf or wife.)

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:36 am

Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
LOL

Good call, Sooner. I once had a girlfriend tell me that another girl had a crush on her at her job. She went on and on about how she wouldn't leave her alone. (The lez or bi girl was very pretty and innocent looking). Finally, in the middle of her story, she looks at me and screams, "You're getting turned on!" Laughing Never happened, but I had a lot of fun thinking about it.
LOL Am I a bad person if I wisper in my wifes ear at night when she is asleep "you are bi" and "you like women"?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:38 am

Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
LOL

Good call, Sooner. I once had a girlfriend tell me that another girl had a crush on her at her job. She went on and on about how she wouldn't leave her alone. (The lez or bi girl was very pretty and innocent looking). Finally, in the middle of her story, she looks at me and screams, "You're getting turned on!" Laughing Never happened, but I had a lot of fun thinking about it. (Note: Go easy on your friend. Some people can't take the thought of anyone with their gf or wife.)
Nope all of the guys give him shit about it all the time. His wife is bi and he hates it. This is where Ali throws up his epic face palms.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:40 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
LOL

Good call, Sooner. I once had a girlfriend tell me that another girl had a crush on her at her job. She went on and on about how she wouldn't leave her alone. (The lez or bi girl was very pretty and innocent looking). Finally, in the middle of her story, she looks at me and screams, "You're getting turned on!" Laughing Never happened, but I had a lot of fun thinking about it.
LOL Am I a bad person if I wisper in my wifes ear at night when she is asleep "you are bi" and "you like women"?
LOL: Not a bad guy, but a horny son of a bitch. Just go to "Rio" in Brazil and get it all out of your system. I had two threesomes there. Believe or not, one was a dud. Two beautiful girls who didn't know what they were doing. It was like driving two cars. A lot of stopping and starting and running out of gas. Now the second threesome. Oh God!!!! A beautiful Latina and a Blonde with an ass to die for. I will never forget it.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:42 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
LOL

Nope all of the guys give him shit about it all the time. His wife is bi and he hates it. This is where Ali throws up his epic face palms.
Ever thought of hitting on his wife? Oh, God. I'm becoming a bad influence. Shut up, Frank! Shut up!

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:45 am

Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
LOL

Ever thought of hitting on his wife? Oh, God. I'm becoming a bad influence. Shut up, Frank! Shut up!
I flirt with her all the time when he is around. LOL he gets all pissed.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
LOL

This guy sounds like a loose cannon about to explode. He needs to divorce his wife. The woman needs to move in with you and your wife. Hell, you can think of a job for her. You'd be the most envied man on the board. What an honor! Twisted Evil

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:50 am

Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
LOL

This guy sounds like a loose cannon about to explode. He needs to divorce his wife. The woman needs to move in with you and your wife. Hell, you can think of a job for her. You'd be the most envied man on the board. What an honor! Twisted Evil
Nah hes pretty cool. His problem is his wife is hot. We probably fuck with him too much. But hey if his wife wants to get it on with me and my wife I am game. afro
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:57 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
LOL

Nah hes pretty cool. His problem is his wife is hot. We probably fuck with him too much. But hey if his wife wants to get it on with me and my wife I am game. afro
Oklahoma sounds like a pretty excting place, though I don't think that offer will ever come. At least not from him.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:01 am

See Kbyte, you're not such a bad guy. Now Sooner and I, we're pretty twisted. LOL

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:25 am

Frank wrote:See Kbyte, you're not such a bad guy. Now Sooner and I, we're pretty twisted. LOL
True. I cant deny that I am a pervert of massive proportions.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2