The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemeiux vs Camacho Jr on espn3 lets watch and score it

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lemeiux vs Camacho Jr on espn3 lets watch and score it Empty Re: Lemeiux vs Camacho Jr on espn3 lets watch and score it

Post  flapanther2001 Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:52 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:aarrrgh, no espn3, I'll try to hunt down something else.
Trying to find another stream for you Marble....why no espn3???

My cable company is Time Warner.
Maybe if you click on the link directly....
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Lemeiux vs Camacho Jr on espn3 lets watch and score it Empty Re: Lemeiux vs Camacho Jr on espn3 lets watch and score it

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:55 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:

Maybe if you click on the link directly....

Can you provide it? It blocks me from even accessing it.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:55 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:

Time Warner Cable Customers Can Now Watch ESPN and ESPN3.com On Their Computer
Authenticated Service Launches October 25 in Most Time Warner Cable Markets

NEW YORK, N.Y. and BRISTOL, Conn. – When the New York Giants take on the Dallas Cowboys, Time Warner Cable customers will not only be able to watch the game on their television set but will also be able to access the game through their Internet connection. As part of a recently announced agreement between ESPN and Time Warner Cable, beginning October 25, Time Warner Cable customers who receive ESPN as part of their video subscription will have access to a live simulcast of ESPN on their computers as well as access to ESPN3.com. To preregister, Time Warner Cable customers can go now tohttp://myservices.timewarnercable.com. On the 25th, customers can also go directly to ESPNnetworks.com or ESPN3.com to register or sign in and view the programming.

At launch, the new authenticated service will give Time Warner Cable subscribers the opportunity to watch ESPN’s linear network online. In the near future, access to ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPN Goal Line and ESPN Buzzer Beater will also be offered through this same process, as well as on other Internet enabled devices such as mobile phones and tablets. Consumers can access the channels through a centralized web site,ESPNnetworks.com.

ESPN3.com, ESPN’s live sports broadband service, will also be available to Time Warner Cable subscribers who get ESPN through their video subscription. ESPN3.com gives fans a 24/7 online destination that delivers more than 3,500 live, global sports events annually. Fans can toggle between up to 20 events in a main viewing window, and with a single click, jump to another Event. Video can be viewed in widescreen (16:9) and normal (4:3) views and can be expanded to full screen or reduced to a compact size. Recently completed events are archived and available for on-demand replay.

No idea if the article above is legit but I just googled ESPN3.com and time warner.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:56 pm

captainanddew wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:

Time Warner Cable Customers Can Now Watch ESPN and ESPN3.com On Their Computer
Authenticated Service Launches October 25 in Most Time Warner Cable Markets

NEW YORK, N.Y. and BRISTOL, Conn. – When the New York Giants take on the Dallas Cowboys, Time Warner Cable customers will not only be able to watch the game on their television set but will also be able to access the game through their Internet connection. As part of a recently announced agreement between ESPN and Time Warner Cable, beginning October 25, Time Warner Cable customers who receive ESPN as part of their video subscription will have access to a live simulcast of ESPN on their computers as well as access to ESPN3.com. To preregister, Time Warner Cable customers can go now tohttp://myservices.timewarnercable.com. On the 25th, customers can also go directly to ESPNnetworks.com or ESPN3.com to register or sign in and view the programming.

At launch, the new authenticated service will give Time Warner Cable subscribers the opportunity to watch ESPN’s linear network online. In the near future, access to ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPN Goal Line and ESPN Buzzer Beater will also be offered through this same process, as well as on other Internet enabled devices such as mobile phones and tablets. Consumers can access the channels through a centralized web site,ESPNnetworks.com.

ESPN3.com, ESPN’s live sports broadband service, will also be available to Time Warner Cable subscribers who get ESPN through their video subscription. ESPN3.com gives fans a 24/7 online destination that delivers more than 3,500 live, global sports events annually. Fans can toggle between up to 20 events in a main viewing window, and with a single click, jump to another Event. Video can be viewed in widescreen (16:9) and normal (4:3) views and can be expanded to full screen or reduced to a compact size. Recently completed events are archived and available for on-demand replay.

No idea if the article above is legit but I just googled ESPN3.com and time warner.

Yeah I know. It just hasn't reached us yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:58 pm

cool. I had no idea if the story was correct. Just wanted to put it out there just in case help could be attained.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:00 pm

i have time warner also and espn 3 is not allowed by them on the computer soo a link outside espn 3 marble and i need..help guys thanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:02 pm

dmar5143 wrote:i have time warner also and espn 3 is not allowed by them on the computer soo a link outside espn 3 marble and i need..help guys thanks
its not on yet
does anybody know how many fights will be on before the main event?
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:04 pm

Half the problem might be that espn3 is "Powered by AT&T....I just noticed that in the upper right hand corner.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:07 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:i have time warner also and espn 3 is not allowed by them on the computer soo a link outside espn 3 marble and i need..help guys thanks
its not on yet
does anybody know how many fights will be on before the main event?

No idea. I'll go look at espn's boxing page. I'm sure Mr. Twinkie has said something about that in the last week.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:13 pm

I think sopcast might be showing it.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:14 pm

Pascal in the ring getting an ovation.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:15 pm

hope you can find a link!!! I tried looking for you guys but have come up with zero thus far.

Camacho Jr is coming out so I'm guessing this is the only fight of the night (better than nothing!!!).

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:22 pm

flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:23 pm

camacho jr-looks like he should be fighting a division lower (not that he was good when he was doing so!!!).

Last edited by captainanddew on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:24 pm

I still think Lemeiux KO's Jr.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:28 pm

camacho wobbled by right hand with 1 minute left in round 1
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:29 pm

right hand absolutely crumbles camacho jr to end it in round 1. Camacho Jr. was absolutely smashed.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:31 pm

well, that night of boxing was rather quick. Take it easy guys!!!
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:33 pm

Wow....Jr. got none of his daddy's skills. "Tweet, tweet"..."Look...birdies."
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:34 pm

lol..well camacho jr found out what hes made of..noo legit contender.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:34 pm

That was just vicious. I still have no idea what to think of Lemeuix. He has scary power though.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:38 pm

I haven't seen enough of the kid. The right hand appeared short and to the point tonight. He landed a few of those and each of them had power behind it.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:44 pm

captainanddew wrote:I haven't seen enough of the kid. The right hand appeared short and to the point tonight. He landed a few of those and each of them had power behind it.

Saw the same thing. But after he hurt Camacho early he stopped feeling him out and boxing. He just stalked Camacho and loaded up on punches because he realized he was too strong. I think the only punches he threw were jabs, and straights with both hands.

He throws missiles though. Doesn't lack for confidence or aggressiveness either.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:55 pm

throws missles..lol i like that saying..more powerfull then a bomb huh.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:57 pm

didn't see much in the way of the jab. Was only to find the range.

I'm going to do some digging and find as many of his fights as I can online.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next