The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For dbudge and Ali: GSP talks about his favorite boxer and one of his favorite boxing moments

4 posters

Go down

For dbudge and Ali: GSP talks about his favorite boxer and one of his favorite boxing moments Empty For dbudge and Ali: GSP talks about his favorite boxer and one of his favorite boxing moments

Post  Groundhog Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:53 pm

cheers

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

For dbudge and Ali: GSP talks about his favorite boxer and one of his favorite boxing moments Empty Re: For dbudge and Ali: GSP talks about his favorite boxer and one of his favorite boxing moments

Post  gomez1012 Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Hahahaha GOLD!!!

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

For dbudge and Ali: GSP talks about his favorite boxer and one of his favorite boxing moments Empty Re: For dbudge and Ali: GSP talks about his favorite boxer and one of his favorite boxing moments

Post  gomez1012 Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:15 pm

"Ill be back"

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:44 pm

very professional classy stylish honest response.no excuses just sincerity and in a possitive gentlemanly way..

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:21 pm

dmar5143 wrote:very professional classy stylish honest response.no excuses just sincerity and in a possitive gentlemanly way..

yeh it was. a legitimate star. the point i made was that it was well reported about Naz's lack of training that caused it, he didn't put the work in. he'd already made a whole lot of money. i think that loss definitely humbled him, and after having to labour for a points verdict over somebody assumed easy prey for him it's safe to say the desire wasn't there. Boxings a hard living to have to make, if you're already a multi-millionaire then it makes it an even harder living to continue doing...... i'd imagine

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:08 pm

well you ansered to me at least why he retired.it makes sence and yes hes one of the few i say retired on top.a wonderfull career with what 20-25 title fights in one form or another..thats something to be proud of.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Groundhog wrote: cheers

Evil or Very Mad

Now I have more incentive for rooting for Silva to crush him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:43 pm

Ali wrote:
Groundhog wrote: cheers

Evil or Very Mad

Now I have more incentive for rooting for Silva to crush him.
lol
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down