The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marble's favorite boxer Winky Wright could appear on April 9th card

5 posters

Go down

Marble's favorite boxer Winky Wright could appear on April 9th card Empty Marble's favorite boxer Winky Wright could appear on April 9th card

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:59 am

@danrafaelespn Winky Wright apparently is off the milk carton. Plans are in the works for him to fight 4/9 on the proposed Marquez-Morales PPV.

@danrafaelespn Two opponents names being tossed around for the Winkster: Matthew Mackin (interesting fight) and Giovanni Lorenzo (not so much)

Back to top Go down

Marble's favorite boxer Winky Wright could appear on April 9th card Empty Re: Marble's favorite boxer Winky Wright could appear on April 9th card

Post  gomez1012 Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:28 pm

I doubt he makes it into the ring

Asks for too much $$$ or wont face someone like Macklin
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Marble's favorite boxer Winky Wright could appear on April 9th card Empty Re: Marble's favorite boxer Winky Wright could appear on April 9th card

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:04 pm

great selling job for the marquez fight..folks were going to put you asleep for the main event..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:09 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:41 pm

If Winky steps up to the plate he'd be a great test to see if Macklin belongs in the top ten.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:06 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where is Medusa when we need her?????????????????????????????
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:30 pm

I think that's great news!!!
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:42 pm

I guess his webisode show didn't work out too well for him

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:23 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hopefully they get BHOP to fight him.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:51 am

Groundhog wrote:I guess his webisode show didn't work out too well for him

LMAO

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:43 am

I thought Winky signed with Arum........

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down