The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Klitschko vs Adamek in talks for September

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Klitschko vs Adamek in talks for September Empty Klitschko vs Adamek in talks for September

Post  freakzilla Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:17 am

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=34483

Wladimir wants to fight in April, July and September. If he fights all 3 and defeats the 3 opponents he has in mind then that would be one of the best years by a boxer in recent memory.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Klitschko vs Adamek in talks for September Empty Re: Klitschko vs Adamek in talks for September

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:27 am

well good.this leaves haye the july 2 date.he better take it..if not wlad will fight someone else.haye can either 1.take july 2nd with wlad or 2.come out with more excuses or 3.call out henry cooper.lol maybe i should reverse thoses numbers.

Back to top Go down

Klitschko vs Adamek in talks for September Empty Re: Klitschko vs Adamek in talks for September

Post  freakzilla Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:29 am

Only if more boxers were like Wladimir.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:29 am

freakzilla wrote:Only if more boxers were like Wladimir.

Yes cause that's really what boxing needs, more stale timid fighters who bore us to death with a jabbing session.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:48 am

Oh yea, lets see more punk diva HWs who cry when they dont get their way
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:51 am

gomez1012 wrote:Oh yea, lets see more punk diva HWs who cry when they dont get their way

Why are you dragging Arreola into this ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:01 am

Ali wrote:

Yes cause that's really what boxing needs, more stale timid fighters who bore us to death with a jabbing session.

Yet you love Mayweather and khan.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:01 am

Hahahaha

I should of said, lets see more black cowboy hat wearing punk diva HWs who cry when they dont get their way
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:02 am

Canvas wrote:
Ali wrote:

Slow down there mate, I never once declared love for Flod.

And Khan's just coming of a fight of the year contender so that's a poor choice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 am

Ali wrote:
Canvas wrote:
Ali wrote:

And Khan's just coming of a fight of the year contender so that's a poor choice.

fight of the year because he was nearly knocked out. You constantly argue in flod's defense.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:57 am

Canvas wrote:
Ali wrote:
Canvas wrote:
Ali wrote:

fight of the year because he was nearly knocked out. You constantly argue in flod's defense.

Fight of the year because Khan made a statement to prove his critics wrong.

I argue in Flod's defense over the Pacquiao fight because I don't like Manny's little diva strops.

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Boring or not Wlad is a real man that doesn't back down from a challenge. I'd rather watch him fight than hype machines that have no substance.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:15 pm

the diva brothers..pacs little diva..floyds big big diva.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:17 pm

freakzilla wrote:Boring or not Wlad is a real man that doesn't back down from a challenge. I'd rather watch him fight than hype machines that have no substance.

Try saying that after watching the Sultan Imbragimov fight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:19 pm

haye was a real man in the valuez fight right.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:23 pm

dmar5143 wrote:haye was a real man in the valuez fight right.

Valuev is a descendant of Andre The Giant who towers over his opponents, Haye made him look like an amateur.

Wladimir towered over Imbragimov and jabbed his way to a decision instead of stopping him.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:42 pm

Know we know why Adamek is likely going to fight Rahman
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:45 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Know we know why Adamek is likely going to fight Rahman

Evil or Very Mad

I officially remove the Highlander moniker from Adamek.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:49 pm

You guys turn on fighters fast

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Canvas wrote:You guys turn on fighters fast

That's why they call me Usian Bolt Jr Wink

I haven't turned on Adamek, I am just gutted he's not interested in the Peter fight.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:01 pm

Turn on him?

I just understand the Rahman fight is a business/stay busy move

No point risking this bout against Peter
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:18 pm

one thing in adameks favor is that he WILL get in the ring with a klitchko..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:18 pm

dmar5143 wrote:one thing in adameks favor is that he WILL get in the ring with a klitchko..

Yup.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:20 pm

dmar5143 wrote:one thing in adameks favor is that he WILL get in the ring with a klitchko..

Hypothetically Haye's already been in the ring with both and knocked them out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:43 pm

That really is the truth. Stays active, fights ranked contender after ranked contender, now going to the challenger's country, the guy is a fucking EXEMPLARY champion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next