The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to use the calendar feature.

2 posters

Go down

How to use the calendar feature. Empty How to use the calendar feature.

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:35 pm

OK I figured it out. When your making a thread if you would look at the bottom it says calendar right above make a poll. That is how you can put a link to your topic in the calendar.

OK now here is what we could use this for. A lot of you guys like to put up fight prediction threads with polls and all sorts of things like that. You could put up a link on the calendar for the day of the fight so that when the fight rolls around it would be up there. Also when we make threads that are fight anouncements like with the cloud thread today you could use the calendar feature to put up the date of the fight.

I just figured I would let you guys know how to use it since I just figured it out today. LOL
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to use the calendar feature. Empty Re: How to use the calendar feature.

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:24 am

Hey Ali look at this. You should do this with your fight anouncement threads.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:29 pm

Haven't played around with this at all, but I feel like the Calender option could have a lot of good uses.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:50 pm

Gumby wrote:Haven't played around with this at all, but I feel like the Calender option could have a lot of good uses.
It could be very good. I am thinking about using the google calendar on this website so I can just put up a fight calendar.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:58 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Gumby wrote:Haven't played around with this at all, but I feel like the Calender option could have a lot of good uses.
It could be very good. I am thinking about using the google calendar on this website so I can just put up a fight calendar.

Nice. Also, sparring vids threads, amateur threads, and links to boxing websites from Ninja's were great...(there are a couple of youtube posters who consistently put up good vids too...Rooster, Gorilla Productions, someone else I can't think of)
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:59 pm

Gumby wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

Nice. Also, sparring vids threads, amateur threads, and links to boxing websites from Ninja's were great...(there are a couple of youtube posters who consistently put up good vids too...Rooster, Gorilla Productions, someone else I can't think of)
Yeah we need to copy a lot of that from ninja's.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down