The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sergio Martinez is Yahoo's Fighter Of The Year

3 posters

Go down

Sergio Martinez is Yahoo's Fighter Of The Year Empty Re: Sergio Martinez is Yahoo's Fighter Of The Year

Post  captainanddew Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:19 am

as he should be. Pavlik had lost to BHOP, so the luster was off, but he was still the man at 160. That was a tough fight. Pavlik struggled early, then got back into it, but the cut did him in for the last 1/3 of the fight. Then flattening PW, which elicited my wife's best boxing question ever, "is he dead? He looks dead."
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Sergio Martinez is Yahoo's Fighter Of The Year Empty Re: Sergio Martinez is Yahoo's Fighter Of The Year

Post  Frank Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:35 am

A very obvious and good choice. Sergio has unlimited potential as a middleweight champion.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:28 pm

It was expected, Sergio locked up 2010 with fighter and KO of the year. Next year, i suspect its going to be the Super 6 winner with a fight with Bute by the end of the year. Could Ward or Froch win the tourney and beat Bute? I really think so for both guys.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down